Wellsfargodealer / title to car not revived

United States Review updated:

I payed off my vehicle over 2 months ago. I called almost 3 weeks ago to find out where my title was . At that point I was informed that it was mailed, but had been returned to them and the had mailed it out again. I asked them to verify the address it was sent to. They had it correct, so I was told to wait 10 business days for it to arrive. Today I called them back and I was told that they no longer have the title and now I have to wait 3 days for them to send me a letter with a seal on it. Then it will be 10 days for it to travel through the mail. I asked if I could have it mailed to a bank branch and was informed that they could send it, but I had to contact the bank to make arrangements for someone thee to hold it for me, so I declined the offe. They never contacted me when the mail was returned to them, and they do not send these out with any sort of tracking number, just regular mail. So, when it gets lost, it's YOUR problem!!! Terrible and irresponsible customer sevice!!

Lo

Comments

• Lo
      30th of Apr, 2012

Whythelongfaces-They can control the mail, it's called a tracking number. They're just too cheap to use one. The bank will not deal with this because the are "two separate entities". The state DMV will not accept the payoff papers, so I have to wait another three weeks for a special letter with a seal on it to be mailed to me.