Wells Fargo Dealer Services — title release
I had paid off my car and was told it would have the title be mailed to me in 10 business days...to my surprise...no title...so i've called, and called, and called all told it was released days after i'd paid off my car...now at 33 days after being paid off all they can send me is a notorized lien release piece of paper coming from california in regular mail-just like my title. do you think it'll come..i don't ...i have to wait between 48-72 hours before the notorized paper will be released, then another 10 buisness days for it to arrive in the mail..i wont hold my breath. this is my first car that i've owned and i will never ever get a loan from them ever again. nor will i promote it with my family...horrible, terrible, rude doens't even come close to the describing how i've been treated by their representatives...and if that's their reps...then i'm so sorry. i hope they fail miserably...
More Wells Fargo Dealer Services Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment