Wells Fargo Home Mortgageforeclosed home

Hi,
I am sending this because I've about had it up to here with your company. I've had a mortgage with you for a long time and made necessary arrangements and you still took my home. I seen this dispute on the news and called in on 8.26 I think it was and spoke to an Amy Dink manager of the executive team is what she said. She took my info and told me resolution date would be around September. I had three calls from other reps extending the resolution date with my loan. My person was Mariah Hurst I left several messages for her throughout this process and someone else always called me back and didn't have the answer to my questions. I was told on Nov 7 that the final loan decision doc were sent out to my new address on 10/16 I have yet to Receive them. He emailed me a copy but would like a copy sent to me as well. I was on a loan modification program with u as my husband lost his job.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Omaha, NE Sent in everything u needed called u each day. I made and few payments Called you to let you know something had changed u denied my application because u said my income of over $4200 a month was not sufficient for a payment u could work out to put me on. You then said pay this lump sum of over $17, 000 or Forrclose on the home. This is insane. You did nothing to help me when I did everything u asked and requested of me. I have a huge tote full of all the notes and papperwork When I went through all this back then. Unreal all the notes I had to take. I would have names of people spoke to talk to a manager and there would be no notes in my account. I am so disappointed in this. As far as the outcome of this I will for sure be appealing this immediately. Not right at all. I'm also sad to say that I used to work for Wells Fargo Bank and was a service manager for 5 years and to know this is how we treat our customers this is horrible.

Ja