Wells Fargo Home Mortgage / unethical banking practices used against deployed service member
I am a deployed service member currently in Iraq. I have had problems with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage since I mobilized last July. First, they pre-approved me for a modification, but never sent me the paperwork!
When I called them from Iraq to ask about the modification, they told me that they had decided to give me a moratrium instead. They told me that the $4500 I was behind would all be due by the end of December!
I told them that I could not afford that. Although I continued to make full payments on a regular basis(sometimes even 2 payments a month), they would not correct my credit report. They finally sent another
modification last month, but I decided to bring the account with one large payment instead.Although I brought
the account current last month, they decided to close the account and send it to collections!
When I told them about my credit report, they denied that they it!
For anyone who is a service member and has a loan with this company, please do not trust them, especially while you are mobilized!
More Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service banker's
- Wells Fargo - fees
- Wells Fargo - home mortgage
- Wells Fargo - bill pay
- Wells Fargo - fraud