Wells Fargo Financial National Bank / did not receive bill

1 AL, United States Review updated:

We bought furniture from J&J in the summer, we had the furniture delivered Oct. 2nd to our new home. We have not received any correspondance from Wells Fargo. Even though we were in the midst of moving, we hae received all of our mail from several other businesses. We have called the furniture store on 2 occassions and they say that we will get a bill and then if we continue to have problems they will involve some one. I called and waited over 20 mins, to talk to someone and they would not tell me if a bill was sent. In the meantime, if we are "late" we never received a bill and in the long run if this hurts our credit, we will be highly UPSET!!!

Comments

• Se
      7th of Jun, 2011

This is the exact same problem I am having, it is hurting my credit. I have been told my wells fargo that I will be sent to collections if the bill goes 3 months past due, I have yet to see one bill. In the beginning my account was put on freeze cause they needed to verify info. I had to call and found out about the verification needed ( i was late on that payment because they never contacted me and I never recieved a bill). It happened again, they froze my account cause they need to verify I called again to see what the deal was, I was late again!!! It has been almost 7 full months and I haven't seen ONE bill... DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Wells fargo Finanical...