Wells Fargo Dealer Services / harrassing phone calls

1 517 north hairston roadAtlanta, GA, United States
Phone: 678-226-8604

This about an rude phone call I had concerning upon calling back an number that was placed to me about 8am in the morning. I previously made an payment arrangement with wells fargo concerning my vehicle that I have been behind in my payments past 47 days due. I spoke with a manager and made a arrangement to get the payments up to date which I had honored. I am scheduled to make another payment on July 15 2015. so on 07/06/2015 I received a call about this payment I was not able to take the call so I called back and spoke to a person who seemed to be an agent I found out after being rudely spoken to that she was a manger of the company. The misunderstanding was over my direct deposit account information which I gave to the manager I had previously made the arrangements with.The person I spoke with was only disrespectful to me over the phone but she said that she will cancel any agreements that had been made between myself and the company. My account number is #[protected] Who ever is in charge of customer relations should really look at the type of management that is being hired to speak for Wells Fargo the company is in the people service business not threatening and intimidation business PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MY NUMBER IS [protected].

Ke