Wells Fargo / what the hell?!

Please someone help me for it has been over a month and a half that Wellsfargo had held cash depositeds and checks that have overdrawn me to the point of no return now 1 lady when i called said that she saw the mistake and had reversed about 900.00 to me but it still had not helped now because i live in az and opened my acct in calif (this is from thier mouth direct) they can not help me cause the fees are so differnt from each state .

Well i am a single mom and now i cant pay my rent or daycare to even work and i have calicuted about 1500.00+ that is still missing and been charged as overdraft fees yet i know this for a fact that my savings and checking acct are not directly put together for reasons and i had been on phone with a pmi banker at 1200am on wed and she is lieing to me and saying that i have debited out of my savings acct when i never have been able to and also said that i have no protection to my savings acct so what did the bank do (and this is a nother reason i am still overdrawn) said that i took out 300.some odd dollars when i never had the funds availble out of savings and took it upon themselves to take it from checking which put me overdrawn more so and said that i had not had the money in eathier acct to cover withdrawes so if i had no money why did they let me take it (witch i didnt) now i also have a returned check to a food store that they say they cant find and said are you sure that i did it with that acct. when what the hell come on now that i have no where to turn cause i have been living in az for 6+ years but opened my acct originally in calif and no one at all will help me dont get me wrong they have reversed a lot of it but not nearly what i lost due to them holding cash that was dep. and a check and still charging me but the min i get a little bit of help they say they can only reverse so much cause it sets off a flag and they have to report it as to why they did the reversal EVEN THOUGH THEY ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG SOME ONE HELP ME CAUSE I CANT EVEN FEED MY BOY.

Va

Comments

• Va
      18th of Aug, 2006

You need to go to your bank with reciepts from all of your missing deposits and your bank statements from the entire time period in question. Tell them that they need to find your missing money, change your address to Arizona and refund you your overdraft charges. If they refuse to do this then close your account, choose a new bank and take wells fargo to court. As long as you have documentation to prove that you deposited your money into your account then whatever they try to argue against you they will lose.