The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Wells Fargo / what the hell?!

1 United States Review updated:

Please someone help me for it has been over a month and a half that Wellsfargo had held cash depositeds and checks that have overdrawn me to the point of no return now 1 lady when i called said that she saw the mistake and had reversed about 900.00 to me but it still had not helped now because i live in az and opened my acct in calif (this is from thier mouth direct) they can not help me cause the fees are so differnt from each state .

Well i am a single mom and now i cant pay my rent or daycare to even work and i have calicuted about 1500.00+ that is still missing and been charged as overdraft fees yet i know this for a fact that my savings and checking acct are not directly put together for reasons and i had been on phone with a pmi banker at 1200am on wed and she is lieing to me and saying that i have debited out of my savings acct when i never have been able to and also said that i have no protection to my savings acct so what did the bank do (and this is a nother reason i am still overdrawn) said that i took out 300.some odd dollars when i never had the funds availble out of savings and took it upon themselves to take it from checking which put me overdrawn more so and said that i had not had the money in eathier acct to cover withdrawes so if i had no money why did they let me take it (witch i didnt) now i also have a returned check to a food store that they say they cant find and said are you sure that i did it with that acct. when what the hell come on now that i have no where to turn cause i have been living in az for 6+ years but opened my acct originally in calif and no one at all will help me dont get me wrong they have reversed a lot of it but not nearly what i lost due to them holding cash that was dep. and a check and still charging me but the min i get a little bit of help they say they can only reverse so much cause it sets off a flag and they have to report it as to why they did the reversal EVEN THOUGH THEY ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG SOME ONE HELP ME CAUSE I CANT EVEN FEED MY BOY.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Va
      18th of Aug, 2006
    0 Votes

    You need to go to your bank with reciepts from all of your missing deposits and your bank statements from the entire time period in question. Tell them that they need to find your missing money, change your address to Arizona and refund you your overdraft charges. If they refuse to do this then close your account, choose a new bank and take wells fargo to court. As long as you have documentation to prove that you deposited your money into your account then whatever they try to argue against you they will lose.

  • Ta
      20th of Sep, 2016
    0 Votes

    this bank is a rip off

  • Br
      14th of Aug, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo - Credit defense platinum
    United States

    I was charged for a service I never signed up for on two different credit cards...on my frist credit card with Wells Fargo they charged me 18 months of credit defence charges...and on other credit card with Wells Fargo they charged me seven years of credit defence charges...and this is for a service I never signed up for or wanted...

  • Fi
      20th of Aug, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo - Late charge
    United States

    Late charge was once removed but unfortunately i made a late payment during the holiday without noticing it till now. I been making my payments on time since & the cust rep refused & so did the supv so i closed the acct due to principle

  • Do
      21st of Aug, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo - Mortgage
    North Salt Lake
    United States

    WF assumed our home loan from Mr Cooper. Mr Cooper has full legal documentation of my permission to access the account of my deceased wife. WF representatives refuse to request all loan documentation from the previous lending company.

  • Wa
      1st of Sep, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo - trying to get a letter saying they don't have a lien on my car
    United States

    Wayne J Legendre Jr (C) (240)7132836
    6900 Scotch Drive
    Laurel, MD 20707
    Vehicle information: Vin 1HGCD5633TA002275
    Title number 89756616
    1996 Honda/Accord
    Been to 2 different banks and know one could help me. All I need from Wells Fargo is a letter stating they do not have a lien on this vehicle so I can take it to DMV.

  • La
      19th of Sep, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo - wells fargo customer service
    Oceanside, CaliforniaOceanside
    United States

    I have been with Wells Fargo since 1998. I have a dispute about my check. It's taking too long and the customer service is horrible. I want to cancel my account immediately. I want my check sent to my house. You really need to hire better people. I will never walk into a Wells Fargo as long as I live.

  • Pa
      19th of Sep, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo - embezzlement 3.5 a ccounts
    United States

    I'm Paul Hernandez Jr primary to benificary account of armida sifuentiz wells Fargo continue to ask for benificary account number never received Warren Buffet investigation on my behalf tells all and still no results occ Texas stated they sent account info July 10 never received.

  • Je
      27th of Oct, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo - customer service
    North Carolina
    United States

    Personal Banker Matt Fisher at the Waynesville, NC Branch was incredibly rude to me after I told him I needed to give it some thought after he made some recommendations. I've since closed out my account with Wells Fargo and will never step foot in that bank again

  • To
      31st of Oct, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo Limerick/Royerford PA - Operations hours said they were open untill 2pm today Saturday 12th
    United States

    Hours open till 2pm. I pulled into drivethru and tried the door at 1:55pm and all closed and locked up. Either stay open when you state you will or dont false advertise hours of operation. Lights were on inside and employees were still there.

  • Je
      4th of Nov, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo - Customer service
    United States

    So i Wrote a check for $7000 dollars and Wells Fargo just pays out $10000 and when you call you get told you can't have your money back for ten days while they investigate! Sounds like their screw up but you still have to wait!

  • Mi
      13th of Nov, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo - wells fargo branch portala pkwy irvine ca
    United States

    My father attempted to cash a check issued by Wells Fargo and they refused to cash it. Branch manager was rude. I received conflicting stories from the central office and the branch as for why it was not cashed.

  • Ta
      14th of Nov, 2018
    0 Votes
    Wells Fargo - over draft, over draft protection, fees to for veiwing your own account and fees for transfering funds
    New Jersey
    United States

    30 for transferring money which caused my regular account to over draft. I owed money for nothing!!!

Post your comment