Wells Fargo Bank / no help on fraudulent claim

Wells Fargo Bank
Absolutely no help on stopping a fraudulent charge. called in to the bank and the first customer service representative said I have heard of that company, naturalacaidetox, and sent me to the fraud department. after being shuffled around and speaking to three (3) fraud personnel I was told there was nothing they would do to stop the fraudulent charges. the last fraud person explained the entire scam in detail and told me I was on my own.
In other words wells fargo knows about this company and will not help their customers stop the fraud.

A  6th of Jul, 2015 by
They didn't help me either on my fraud claim against David Oliver of Bipolar, or www.bipolarsupportpack.com I made one download purchase from them, and they then deceptively charged my account every month for $29.95 for a newsletter I never expressly ordered. Wells Fargo rep was unpleasant and said it was their policy that since I had once authorized a charge and David Oliver had my credit card info, that all future charges were considered "authorized" even though I had not placed future orders. Wells Fargo policy is if you ever made a purchase from a company, they can't help you with any fraudulent charges from that company. This crook sends you a free newsletter as his gift to you to thank you for your one time purchase. There are other pages in back of the newsletter and a dark gray box with small black print that says if you do nothing and do not notify them, they are going to charge you $29.95 every month for their junk mail newsletter. This is not a legitimate purchase. This is fraud and a scam. No phone number is listed in the box, and if you go through the paper and find a phone number, guess what? They never answer or return messages. Wells Fargo doesn't care about fraud or protecting its customers in my opinion and I am going to switch to another company and also try to pay cash whenever possible.

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo