Wells Fargo Bank / scam charges!
Well Fargo Bank is making money by putting levies on your checking account from credit card companies. when they do this they are making your account $0 (zero) so all these overdraft fees will come in for $34 each. I had Wells Fargo do a levy for $ 16.05 and they made $170 from five overdrafts fees. They are making lot of money putting levies of people's checking accounts. They could have least called me and let me know they were going to do it so I could have put the money in the bank to cover my checks that balanced after they took the money. They didn't offer to credit the overdraft fees either.
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - loan
- Wells Fargo - billed for account that closed 2 years ago and impacted my credit and increase rates on mortgage
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - unable to payoff car loan
- Wells Fargo - poor customer service
- Wells Fargo - tellers