Wells Fargo Bank / scam charges!
Well Fargo Bank is making money by putting levies on your checking account from credit card companies. when they do this they are making your account $0 (zero) so all these overdraft fees will come in for $34 each. I had Wells Fargo do a levy for $ 16.05 and they made $170 from five overdrafts fees. They are making lot of money putting levies of people's checking accounts. They could have least called me and let me know they were going to do it so I could have put the money in the bank to cover my checks that balanced after they took the money. They didn't offer to credit the overdraft fees either.
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service banker's
- Wells Fargo - fees
- Wells Fargo - home mortgage
- Wells Fargo - bill pay
- Wells Fargo - fraud