Wells Fargo Bank / crooked business pratices

The government needs to put a clamp on these #! They are screwing their customers left and right!
I am convinced that their software is specifically written to delay deposits, put larger debits first, etc all in order to nail you with overdraft fees, and these fees are outrageous!! This is a crime!!! I'll be running low, I check my account several times daily, and i'll deposit cash, checks whatever, and suddenly, they post all the debits first, starting with the largest, and then post my deposit, so they can # me over!

Apparently i'm not the only one, I have seen many many hundreds of complaints from others.

Lm

Comments

• Lm
      31st of Jul, 2010

Stealth Pilot, You're an idiot. I DO deposit first. The bank seems to hold deposits when it benefits them, apply the LARGEST debit (no matter the order in which it was made), first, guaranteeing that they will beed my for every penny when they get the small transactions for a couple of dollars, and charge $35.00 EACH!

It's ###ing THEFT.

And OBVIOUSLY I'm not the only one because there are thousands of complaints about this, litigation being considered, and the federal government is looking into it as well.

It's funny, because when I didn't use a bank, I had no problem, when I used strictly PayPal, I had no problem, my Morgan Stanley account never has issues like this, it's only WELLS ###ING FARGO.

• To
      1st of Dec, 2015

I'm currently going through the same issue with them. I had money in my account and now I'm in the negative even though I haven't made a purchase in three days. I called and they said it was from a purchase four days ago even though the purchase was less than what I had in my account. I argued my case and they gave me the run around. Then they tried to get me to sign up for a credit card lol. I'll be switching banks today on my lunch break. This is the second time this has happened and I'm done with wells Fargo and bank of America. I'll be trying the delta credit union out.

• Be
      25th of May, 2016

My check has been placed on hold.for 10 days. Meanwhile other debits and transactions are NSF.. $35.00 a pop.I swear this is how these crooks keep stealing from the most vulnerable. I intend to notify our Senator of these crooKS. The government need to step in. How is a class action started?