Having problems with Wells Fargo?

1800 869 3557 (Customer Service)
+1 800 378 0575 (Portfolio by Wells Fargo)
+1 800 556 0605 (Express Send Service)
+1 800 626 9430 (Foreign Exchange)
+1 855 872 2932 (Military Banking)
+1 800 642 4720 (Credit Cards Account Management)
+1 925 825 7600 (International Collect Calls)
+1 800 932 6736 (Apply by Phone or Online)
+1 800 967 9521 (Application Status for Visa Credit Cards)
+1 877 514 3717 (Application Status for Propel American Express Cards)
+1 877 517 1358 (Redeem Rewards)
+1 800 869 3557 (Debit Cards)
+1 800 357 6675 (Home Mortgage Account Management)
+1 877 937 9357 (Home Buying and Refinancing)
+1 866 936 7272 (Mortgage Military Customer Service)
+1 866 820 9199 (Home Equity Account Management)
+1 800 289 8004 (Auto Loans)
+1 877 700 9345 (Auto Finance)
+1 800 378 5526 (Student Loans)
+1 877 315 7723 (Student Loan Consolidations)
+1 877 269 6056 (Personal Loans and Lines of Credit)
+1 800 946 2626 (Personal Lines of Credit)
+1 800 728 3123 (401(k) Retirement Plans)
+1 800 222 8222 (Individual Investors)
+1 888 877 9275 (Investment Professionals)
+1 866 765 0778 (Institutional Sales Professionals)
+1 866 281 7436 (Current IRA Customers)
+1 866 243 0931 (New Brokerage Customers)
+1 800 872 3377 (WellsTrade Online Brokerage)
+1 877 493 4727 (New IRAs and Rollovers)
+1 800 352 3705 (Trust and Managed Investments)
+1 888 715 0380 (Wells Fargo Private Bank)
+1 800 956 4442 (Wells Fargo Online)
420 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, North Carolina

Complaints & Reviews

unfair business practices

Was notified by Mortgage company that our house was no longer considered in a flood zone & flood insurance...

will not modify arm mortgage

Have called and written several times about wanting to convert my arm mortgage to a fixed rate mortgage with a lower interest rate as am now at 8.75% interest on the first mortgage and 11.9% interest on the second mortgage, and ASC will not do anything about it, they just tell me to go to foreclosure, sorry. No wonder there are so many foreclosures! The banks are forcing them, and then they turn around and get $350 billion from the government because of "foreclosure" problems! So Congress is financing the banks so they can do foreclosures! As usual the individual taxpayer is left without anyone to represent him in government. there are still 20% of all mortgage that will go into foreclosure, soon the whole country will be poor and the banks will be rich! What can we do to get someone to go to bat for us against the banks?

wells fargo

Don't ever open an account with w[censored] They suckered me into opening an account, because my employer had an...

rude customer service/harrassment

Wells Fargo Auto Finance calls at least 6-8 times per day. I already know that my payment is late. However, New Year's Eve was the ultimate in nastiness and rudness on their behalf. A man called and I tried to explain that there was truly a family emergency and I could provide him with proof of this. He wanted nothing to hear of this. All he did was rip me from one end to the other telling me that instead of going out to party for new years I should stay home and save my money and pay them. He told me if I did not make the payment that night that he personally would come and repossess "Their property." Needless to say I was devastated. This is totally uncalled for and to me constitues harrassment. He refused to give me his full name when I asked him for it so that I could report his ridiculous behavior on the phone. He told me, "you don't have anything to complain about." I am tired of this rudeness. I will be glad when I no longer have to deal with them. I still have not made the payment but hope to make a payment soon. The other part that I left out is that he told me to borrow the money from my parents. When I said that my parents were deceased, he accused me of lying. WAY OUT OF LINE! I am not looking for a freebie but I think in lieu of this behavior, they ought to credit my account with at least a months payment if not the remainder of the loan.

• Ha
    haize13 Mar 21, 2009

I've been dealing with a Mason... What's yours named?

awful company

Wells Fargo is a well entrenched corporate evil that feeds on the wrecked lives of it's victims.

After the turn of events post 9/11 my family endured a down sizing of our life stile as i was laid-off from work and we ended up filing for Bankruptcy. In the rearrangement of finances i did keep the house as we had sold our old home and downsized to a home we could afford on my new - reduced wages. The payments were well within reach in our budget.

Soon Wells Fargo was contacting us implying that we were late on our payments.

I had the receipts for the checks sent in, no problem. After the 3rd time sending them in (by now we are into the second month, delinquency fees accruing and being tacked on) I contacted our VA representative. The rep tried to work this out with Wells Fargo to no avail. Later the first VA rep was rotated out and off the case, (i don't know why, we were fully compliant). The second VA rep wanted nothing to do with this case. He made that more than clear in his communications to us. All the while we were still making our payments in full as assigned by the monthly bill. It was an excessive amount based only on the erroneous notion that we were delinquent in our payments. This served to bleed what little savings we had to nothing very quickly.

Months went by, with constant communications in trying to make arrangements to bring the account current. Each time a deal was struck Wells Fargo would clam they never received required paperwork, or something was not in order. Finally things got so far out of hand we decided to sell the property, cut our losses and run screaming the opposite direction from Wells Fargo. We contacted an investment buyer who had cash in hand at a full price offer. Wells Fargo Sabotaged the deal no less than three times by loosing paperwork, missing deadlines and claiming ignorance to details.

This went on, back and forth for over a year. The proverbial straw that broke the camels back was the contemptuous deceit the company pulled on December 24th of 2004. A get well plan had been extended to bring the loan current. A loan modification with a lump sum payment from us, was to make it all better. It had to be a money order, in full at their office back East by opening time three days from this date. We made it. Certified letter, received on time, in full. We were notified Dec 24th by phone that the company would not be accepting the amount remitted as payment in initiation of this plan as with review they felt i could afford to pay more on the payments than this plan accounted for. Further requests to re-initialize the loan modification were flat denied. The lump sum amount remitted was to be applied to the remaining delinquent amount and we were still in arrears.

We stopped throwing good money after bad and settled on the fact that we had been taken to the cleaners by corporate America. The house went to foreclosure and we departed used and abused. They had no intent of ever allowing this loan to come current. That was obvious in there actions. Good news is they lost there ### at auction. The place sold for MUCH less than they had it appraised at for the purposes of the loan, and MUCH less than the full price offer our investment buyer offered them. I'm sure they wrote the loss off at tax time and shared the burden of the actual loss with the American Tax Payer via reimbursement from the VA.

My best advise with reference to Wells Fargo -- RUN -- Don't look back lest you'll be turned into a piller of salt.

• Valerie Nov 26, 2008

This isn't necessarily a tale of a company ripping a consumer off, but it is a tale of apathy and disloyalty. I'm simply offering the following as advice to you should you find yourself contemplating a choice between Wells Fargo or another company for handling of your mortgage. Long winded, not very exciting story follows: When my ex-husband and I got married, we purchased a little 55k house in the City of Pittsburgh. His job was to make sure the bills were paid every month, and mine was to make sure the mortgage was paid. Which I did religiously, never missing a payment, nor was a payment ever late.

Somewhere along the line, my ex-husband developed an aversion to working, and I thus filed for divorce. While waiting for the final divorce papers, my mother and I began to receive many threatening calls from companies after my ex-husband. Multiple court summons were being sent to the house in his name. Speaking with one company (who had my mother crying, by the way, with threats to her since my ex-husband wouldn't talk to them) the representative told me they are ‘coming after the house'. I told him that such is not going to happen, because as part of the divorce, the house is going to become mine, not my ex-husbands. He said I had better ‘hurry up' because they had filed against him (my ex-husband) in county court. I knew the threats of court were real, as I had seen the many summons notices sent to the house in his name.

I finally got my final divorce papers, and immediately called Wells Fargo, who had been my mortgage company for the six years that I owned the house. You see, I couldn't remove my ex-husband from the mortgage until I received the final papers. I told Wells Fargo that I wanted to remortgage in my name only, explaining the divorce. Initially all seemed well, but then the Wells Fargo representative told me that it ‘couldn't be done'. And that he was sorry, but they cannot help me because of my ‘bad credit'. Now my credit was not the best, but it certainly wasn't bad! He wished me luck before he disconnected the call.

I then logged online and viewed a copy of my credit report. I was shocked to see my irresponsible ex-husband's handiwork – among a few other things was a joint retail account had been ‘charged off as bad debt', and there was a $10, 000 loan that I had cosigned on for him that he hadn't made a payment on in over a year.

I called Wells Fargo back and argued that I was unaware of these blemishes on my credit, and that I would take care of them . . but how can they deny me when I never missed a payment to them in six years? The representative agreed that I had never even had a late payment in all that time and that my payment record with them was flawless. The representative said he hoped everything worked out for me before he disconnected the call.

I scrambled and was eventually forced to sign an 11.5% mortgage with a company called HomEq. Once again, I'm not saying Wells Fargo did anything wrong – companies don't have to be faithful and understanding. I'm just presenting my story for you to keep in mind should you have a choice between them and another mortgage company down the road.

• Re
    Rebecca Dec 25, 2008

Was on and ARM mortgage. Knew is was going to mature in Sept or Oct. Started working early ( I thought) to get a fixed 30 yr. loan. At first in Feb. 08 I was told I was upside down like everyone else in the valley here and could not be helped. I waited.

At the end of May a friend and I went to see the mortgage manager at a local Wells Fargo branch. I told him I had 2 full payments and by the next payday I would have the 3rd. I told him my concern was that being in and ARM that was going to mature I needed to try and qualify for some government. I told him I did not know what was available. He told us that there was some programs but that I needed to be behind in my payments. I asked what he would advise me to do. He said with no hesitation, 'STOP MAKING YOUR PAYMENTS' and apply for a program. He gave me the number to call.

After the June payment was late I called them and was told they could not help me that the payment had to be 30 days late. I waited till after July 1st and was told I had to be 60 days late. I was then told 90 days and by the time it got to that they filed a default against me. Now I was really in a mess. In the meantime I am putting money back to make monthly payments.

During this process they gave me a fax number to send my financial information into them. After 3 different fax numbers that did not work I asked them if there was any one there that knew a working fax number. All I got was try this number. I faxed the information and also got the Ft Mill address and sent the information certified/return receipt requested. I did not really know how or what information to send so I was eventually denied. I was told I could reapply and I have.

This time I understand the paperwork a little better. I sent them property listings for other homes in the immediate area. I sent it in to the Hope4Homeowners program. I sent in a work up sheet with a basic estimate using a guess as to the current value of my home. I know the loan could not be for more than 90% which includes property taxes and etc. I have found out that it has gone to a negotiator as of Nov. 10. I sent in another hardship letter that went in on Nov 17th. I have not talked with them since doing this but I also went to file for widow's benefits with Social Security.

I simply need a loan modification from them. They have acted as though they are completely adverse to doing this. They would be willing to lose money, do a short sale, sign over my deed to them, anything else other than give me a modification that I can do that would keep me in my home. All I want is to stay in this home. I am so upside down. My loan is currently around $197000 and a best guess at the current value based on other homes in this area is $80000.

I am waiting to hear from them. I called last Wed. and I will call then again this Wed. or Thurs. So far they have not set a sale date. I want all sale dates stopped. I want a modification and if they are not happy then put it on a probation type staus. Just give me a chance. My current payment is $1585 or something a month. I need a modification if based soley on me down to $650.00 a month. If I rent one or two bedrooms out then maybe to $950.00 a month. I just need it to go down and be given a chance. It has to be a 30 yeart fixed rate loan though. Wells Fargo has been most uncooperative and you always get a different person. I just want a chance.

• Sh
    Shaun Jan 26, 2009

This has been a very difficult year for many people. My wife died of cancer almost 5 months ago and I was the primary care giver for 5 months before that and unable to work. My job is in the financial services sector and on straight commission and needless to say even when I could work, there has been very little business. I had money in savings, but through medical expenses and no work, it has been depleted rapidly.

I have contacted Wells Fargo Home Mortgage several times about either reducing the rate on the mortgage and principal balance based on a conservative 30% drop in home values (based on my direct conversation with a county tax assessor and may be more than that with an epidemic of foreclosures in this area). They had no programs available for assistance and finally referred me to HUD and Hope for Homeowners. I ended up with another number that went to their collections department. They said any adjustments made would adversely affect my credit and any reduced rate of payment, the interest lost would be added back to principal.

In essence, they were offering nothing and destroying my credit rating. I have not fallen behind on my mortgage yet but on the edge. I didn't want to go into default and completely wreck my credit rating and had thought about not making a payment for 90 days, but reading through some of the other entries, Wells Fargo either doesn't get what is going on in the market or they want to be owner of the largest number of homes in the US. They indicated that there was a magical date on their calender of December 16th that they were introducing a streamlining program that might help-haven't been able to get any more information on that. People in their refinance department also have no information about assistance to struggling home owners trying to meet their obligations but find themselves in dire circumstances.

I really should have known better than to go with Wells Fargo. Before I did this large mortgage with them, my son went in to one of their branches locally to get change for a $100 bill before we went to the local farmer's market. They would not give him change for a $100 bill because he didn't have an account with them-great PR and winning business. He wasn't cashing a check. Total inflexibility and confusion on their part has lead to frustration and not knowing what to do next.

• Ro
    Roney Feb 05, 2009

I have been trying to negotiate a mortgage issued by Wells Fargo on a brand new modular home which was left unfinished and with major defects. Every government agency I contacted, DEC, EPA, Board of Health, Governor, Senators, Reps.Building Code enforcement, have all agreed that, Yes, there is a major problem, however we are not regulatory and therefore can not enforce the rules. You should contact an attorney, which I did, only to be told you have a good case, however as soon as the builder hears lawsuit he will liquidate his assets and you will get nothing. I have had to spend thousands to make the home livable, I am a senior, still working as a nurse to survive and have tried to get Wells Fargo to take some responsibility for having appraised this house and issuing the mortgage which is at a high interest rate and high monthly payments. Wells Fargo offers a loan to bring my loan current at 5% interest over 3 years. I am behind by one month, plus all the late charges and added interest. All I originally asked for was one months deferment, in order to catch up. Now I am in default with credit cards and behind on others. At this point 'walking away from this whole deal sounds like an option' Wells Fargo has not been helpful, take no responsibility for granting the loan in the first place, although it was their appraiser, who accepted the word of corrupt public employees that a CO would be issued on this house. I really don't know what to do and hope someone in Cyber space might have a suggestion.

Dan Bell Apr 28, 2009

We are casting a documentary about unfair bank policies. Looking for stories with complaints about banks. If you are cast we will pay you. If interested contact [email protected] for more information. Casting needs to be concluded by May 1st, 2009.

• Bi
    Billy May 05, 2009

Up until February 2009, I was current and making payments on time to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. February 2009, a family emergency set me back 1/2 of payment. Wells Fargo. I was referred to loss mitigation department who closed the case without speaking with me. The reason was the person called me twice and I did not return the call. No notification was since prior to closing the case.

Since they did not help me, I had to borrow the other 1/2 payment with an interest rate of 24% because my credit rating dropped due to the 1/2 payment and them reporting me late to the credit bureau. I was told that no late charges would be assessed and late charges were assessed. I sent them a payment of $4198.96 and was told that the money would not be deposited until a decision was made concerning the late payment in February 2009. The payment was cashed and a late payment is still on my account. Lack of integrity and lack of honesty and lack of helping a customer when the customer is trying to rectify the problem.

It must be duly noted that Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is not trying to help customers and please do not believe them. Only God can be trusted. People cannot be trusted. I took this time because I did not want the CEO of Wells Fargo to "hang himself" or commit suicide because of not knowing what his/her employees are doing. They are harassing people, hanging up the telephone, and yes acting like crooks and jerks. Why get offended when you are given the truth.

My request is for a reversal of the late fees because I was told that since I called and made payment arrangements there would be no late fees. The payment arrangement was negated March 9, 2009 because I only had March 2009 payment and not the other 1/2 payment. This was not my doing but the doing of an employee who made the payment arrangement with me. She was probably fired because she was really trying to help me resolve my situation. My second request is for Wells Fargo to contact all three credit bureaus and remove any negative information from my file. I have been in constant contact with them notifying them monthly of my situation and trying to resolve it without their help. I am requesting that the $111.96 is removed immediately, late charge assessed when the family emergency.actually occurred.

• Ho
    homeowner May 30, 2009

Wells Fargo is a wretched company. I have been trying for the last six months to get a modification. The WELLS FARGO agents lie outright. They tell you whatever crap and the next agent disowns the previous agents statement.

I will never bank with WELLS FARGO again. I am sure other banks will come out of this mess and then Wells fargo will realize how important customers are.

They gulped 25 billion of our taxpayer money without a belch and refuse to help customers.

• Co
    Cox Jun 15, 2009

Just recently I received a notice from Wells Fargo, stating that my interest rate was increasing. This increase was based on my other credit issues with OTHER companies. I have always paid my Wells Fargo credit card on time and have never missed a payment. My new interest rate brought me up to 25.65%. Needless to say I immediately called the company and canceled my card. My husband and I are full time college students and were recently laid off from our jobs. It's hard enough to even feed the family, let alone keep up on the bills. Why would a company try to screw you over more when your already being screwed in this damn economy?
    NOT TO MENTION WHAT DID THE ### DO WITH THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN GOVERNMENT BAILOUT?????? Not help their’ customers that's for sure.

wrongful reposession

I too, among the thousands of people that have also lost money and/or their car, homes, etc. by banking with...

customer service

I contacted Wells Fargo on December 23 2008 and requested a shipping letter so that I could ship mu 2006 Toyota from
Honolulu HI to California. The shipping company requires a letter from the lein holder. I was told on 12-23-08 that Wells Fargo could not send me an Email and a nfax could take three days. So I opened a Fed x account so that they could send me the shipping letter. As of Monday 12-29-08 no letter. I called [protected] and spoke to five different people who could care less. The supervisor Sue Dimartinez would not speak to me on the telephone she was in a meeting. The people who send faxes go home at 3pm. I was told that I should have called weeks ago. I guess it takes weeks to send a fax.
I will call the President of Wells Fargo tomorrow every five minutes until they fax me the letter I need to ship my car.

• Pe
    Peter Dec 29, 2008

WELLS FARGO SUCKS HOPE THEY FOLD UP

don't give up!

My heart goes out to everyone who is suffering at the hands of a predatory lending scheme. i'm going to share my story with you and then follow up with someone who was able to, just very recently, get wells fargo to help them. I want homeowners, or recent homeowners, to at least call and/or e-mail cara k. heiden, mary coffin, and sharon cecil in the wfhm executive office. I give you their e-mails, direct phone number, and address below. please try. i'll say prayers for you and your dear families. remember, keep trying. expect god to bless you. and I know he will.

In november 2006, wells fargo d. b. a. american servicing company (asc) decided to escrow on my mortgage loan. for no reason. my taxes and insurance were always paid on time. theyd never escrowed before. then, instead of paying my annual property taxes once, they paid them twice. and I had already paid them. then they pre-paid my property taxes that werent due for another year. id never had an escrow account with them, so usually the balance was zero. now it was -$5500.00. my mortgage payment increased from $655 to $1446 a month. I cant pay it.

Wells fargo admits their error. they promise to fix it. then they dont. again they promise to fix it and reverse all the late charges. doesnt happen. no one corrects the original mistake so the snowball effect is creating havoc with my mortgage, with my credit, and on my life.

Asc phone calls and letters threatening foreclosure were relentless. I have spent hours on the phone trying to resolve the problem. so many asc customer service agents promise all your problems are taken care of, rest assured. when you check the next day to confirm all is well (youve learned to check) they can't even find a note in the record that you ever called. so then I am forced to start the process to correct my loan all over again with a different agent (weird isn't it that you can never get the same agent because they don't have extensions, and they refuse to give you their last name. they will give you their three-letter employee id code that has never helped me a bit. many agents refused to give me the companys physical address when I wanted to talk with someone face to face. over this six-month nightmare I was assured over and over and over, that yes, definitely this time, they had truly made the corrections I had been assured already been made. yes, isnt it wonderful, my mortgage loan had been approved for loan modification and the loan i’d been told dozens of time had been reinstated, had really for sure this time been reinstated. I was always told I would receive a letter confirming all was well with my loan. I was told not to make any monthly payments on the loan because until the correction had been processed through their system, the payment would be considered a partial payment and would be returned to me. so in february and march I couldnt send in a payment because the monthly payment amount was never corrected. I was forced over and over again to start the agonizing process from square one with another agent. most agents couldnt find any notes in my record. I had the brilliant idea that faxing the whole story, along with receipts, and other requested forms, would be the answer to our communication problem. I would finally receive a letter confirming receipt of the requested documents. four days later im told my documents were never received so my home is in foreclosure.

On april 23, 2007, I was emergency admitted into river oaks mental hospital for 10 weeks due to a complete emotional breakdown. I was suicidal and unable to care for myself. wells fargo mortgage made a mistake, and acknowledged it. however, they were unable (or unwilling) to fix the problems their error created. my sister was given power of attorney so she could resolve the issue. upon discharge from the hospital an asc agent confirmed my loan had been fully reinstated, the payment had been corrected, the escrow balance adjusted. they promised the late charges and additional interest charged because of their error would be credited back to the account. I insisted and they agreed they would contact the credit agencies to report their mistake, remove all negative remarks, and change all comments they had made regarding my mortgage account to paid as agreed.

Two days later I received a notice advising me of the sheriffs sale date set for my home.

My home was my savings account. and it was my retirement account. more important, it was my security blanket.

The october 3, 2007, sheriff sale date has been postponed and wells fargo has told me they want a satisfactory conclusion to this nightmare. ill keep you posted. today is october 9, 2007.

Wfhm admitted errors and apologized in two letters received on october 24, 2007, and october 29, 2007, from todd m. boothroyd (contact info shown above), credited $12, 000 to my mortgage loan, corrected the negative reports made to the credit repositories, reinstated my loan. I breathed my 1st sigh of relief in nearly a year.

Then they sold my home at a sheriff sale. they took my home, almost $100, 000.00 in equity, and i'm lost without my home. god bless my 70-year old mother who is now forced to take care of her 46-year old, disabled, daughter. I still believe something good is going to happen. I really do. two years of fighting for all i'm worth just can't end like this. I will never stop trying to find restitution and peace. and I will never stop sharing my story just in case it might prevent someone else from losing their home. from facing agonizing months on end. being turned inside out with fear and pain. from losing their retirement, their live savings, their security. if I had children, I don't know how i'd be able to face it. I don't know how these companies are able to do what they do to famies who have trusted them. it just breaks my heart.

But remember, some of the readers of my blogs have been e-mail me sharing good news about the help they are beginning to receive from wells fargo bank. so do not give up!

I know help is coming soon for all families facing foreclosure. god bless anyone who helps someone keep his or her home.

Kelly l. hansen
Still hopefull, but at the moment homeless...
46-year old now living with her 70 year old mother!
Thank god for mothers.
33605 w. 88th street
Desoto, ks 66018

[protected]@yahoo.com (don't hesitate to contact me!)
[protected] fax

Here are the names and numbers you need — these women will get you the money that belongs to you. please let me know if you need anything at all from me. it never hurts to start pushing from every direction.

Cara k. heiden, ceo
Cara. k. [protected]@wellsfargo.com

Mary coffin, vice president
Mary. [protected]@wellsfargo.com

Sharon cecil, assistant to both
Sharon. [protected]@wellsfargo.com

Todd m. boothroyd
Senior counsel, real estate division
(address in california, let me know if you need it.)
Todd. m. [protected]@wellsfargo.com

Executive communications office
Mac x2302-02j
800 s jordan creek pkwy
West des moines, ia 50266
[protected]

Below are recent emails that have encouraged and comforted me:

Subject: thank you kelly!
Date: fri, 21 nov 2008 22:19:47 -0800

Dearest kelly,

I left you a voice mail this evening. thank you!
I've passed along to other asc victims, my success story, and your info. thank you!
Your blog comments helped me save my home. thank you!
You are a god send kelly, thank you so very much!
Your efforts were not in vein.

Kindest regards,

Jeff taylor / san clemente, ca / [protected] :)

E-mail from 'jackie euper' to 'kelly l. hansen' (www.complaintsboard.com)

Wed, 17 dec 2008 10:48:53 -0600

Kelly,

First I hope you are feeling better. just this morning I told a wells fargo home mortage specialist that they are going to cause me to have a heart attack. after reading your story I see it is possible for them to cause physical harm! I was hoping you could give me a short cut and give me a phone number for the president of wells fargo home mortgage, I can't seem to get it from anyone at wells.. go figure!
I feel like I want to express my feelings to the top person. my story is over money they refuse to release from hurricane damage. thanks again for sharing your story. sincerely, jackie euper

Kelly,

First off thank you for your help. I did speak with sharon yesterday and I am suppose to receive my check on friday via fed ex. I will believe it when I see it. thanks again for your web site it led me to the correct people. I hope you have a merry christmas, and may god bless you. thanks again, jackie.
— original message from 'kelly l. hansen' : —

Attn: jackie euper & sharon cecil

Jackie, awesome, thanks so much for keeping me posted!

Sharon is always a big help. god bless you & I hope you have a merry christmas!

Ps: sharon cecil - you're so good at getting things done! thank you for taking care of jackie euper. after sending this to you, i'm going to complaintsboard.com and /link removed/ and saying thank you wells fargo home mortgage! it looks like a real effort is being made by the executive office to take care of your customers.

That's thrilling!

Kelly l. hansen
Still hopefull, but at the moment homeless...
46-year old now living with her 70 year old mother!
Thank god for mothers.
33605 w. 88th street
Desoto, ks 66018

[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected] fax

print - close window
Date: sat, 20 dec 2008 07:12:07 -0800 (pst)
From: "kelly l. hansen" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: you deserve each and every blessing you receive, jeff. because you give your heart to others.
To: "." <[protected]@cox.net>
Ok - wow, how do you share your heart so well? you have blessed me with your success story. can you imagine how many others will be encouraged, uplifted, and energized when they read your words?

I wish you would have been able to do the fox interview! it sounds like god is using you by giving you so many opportunities to share your story!! very few people go to the forbearance table with a specific plan, a win-win for both the lender and the homeowner. that is key and something I never considered.

Both investors and lenders would most certainly warm to homeowners who calmly expect a successful resolution.

May I ask where you posted your story? I want to go the site and read it!

Now, I ask for your prayers. I lost possession of my home two weeks ago. your letter, your warmth, delighted my being!! once again, perfect timing!

You've energized me to get your story out and get back to what I love doing. thank you, thank you, thank you. I really love being thought of as a guardian angel. I so very much want god to be able to work through me. and i've prayed for specifically that just within the last few weeks. so wow, thanks so much for your affirmation. hugs and kisses to you, to your family, and may your holidays be filled with joy, and peace. aaahhhhh. sweet, sweet peace. god bless you, all of you.

"." <[protected]@cox.net> wrote:
Hi kelly,

Where do I start? I read your letter to my family tonight (taking a deep breath with every new sentence) thank you!
And yes, you can post any, and all of my stories. we're in this together.

The blog you posted saved our future! the key to asc success was dealing with one individual, and after sending emails to wells fargo's president, v p, and cfo, I had a response in four days from asc! my wife was the one who took the call that morning while I was out dropping off the kids at school, and when she called me on the road with the news which was:"we are calling you from the executive department of asc, and are very sorry you have had to go through this, we are assigning you to an individual who is going to get things straight, and it doesn't get higher than this", I could not believe what I was hearing, something that we worked months on with nothing but confusion, misunderstandings, three months delinquent, then all of the sudden... this? it was like seeing 911 all over again, I don't believe what i'm seeing, and hearing!

I wept behind the wheel to the point of almost having to pull over, but continued driving because I needed to get home to my wife and hear it again in detail. as I walked through the door, I saw this look of disbelief in her eyes mixed with a joy I have not seen for a long, long time. when I sent those emails out, I never thought a reply was coming, but something happened.in the subject line of those emails read "why do you want my home?" I proceeded to explain the 100's of horror stories written by asc victims, and how they all sounded alike, as did mine. the one question they had to ask when contacting my wife that morning was "how did he get that email information?", and my wife's reply was "you can get almost anything off the internet these days", which is how I found you kelly.

All I did was google "asc complaints", and omg, there you were, along with more than I could handle. fox television even contacted me based on a blog I submitted, and had been getting so many calls, yet mine stood out, and wanted to do a live interview with me at my home, but I had to decline, for that was the day we were to get the news on the special forbearance option that was about to be put into motion. we got the forbearance, yet within a week, asc called back, and based on a plan I suggested they use, was submitted to the investor, and they approved it three months ahead of schedule.

All of the delinquent payments were then rolled back into the loan, interest reduced, payments reduced, and the rest goes into the history books. i've got you to thank for this kelly, and I have passed this info to others whom have contacted me, and told me that they are starting to move forward in a positive way. asc has also told me that the plan I suggested they implement for us, will now be used in other situations. a plan that has never been used before. i'm a realtor, suffering like everyone else, yet wamu agreed to a loan mod on another property that I own, and worked so well, I had to tell asc where they were falling short, and how this plan could make it a win, win situation for the both of us. 3% year one, 4.5%, year two, 5.7%, year three, and every year thereafter.

so there you go. it's snowballing, and god used you, as he has used me to help those who are at a total loss as to who to trust, and which direction to go. I still look back on that morning when I got that call from my wife, and immediately thought of you. I saved your blog in microsoft word, and was able to retrieve it. I needed to say thank you over and over again. i'm a firm believer that when you do good for others, good comes back to you. you're a god send kelly, and I owe so very much to you for what you have taught me. if not for that information I just happened to stumble across that day while on a last chance mission, our home would now be gone. a million hugs and kisses to you my dear, you to are a totally awesome person!
A wonderful christmas to you and yours!

I believe in miracles kelly, and whether you know it or not, god appointed you as my guardian angel!

Warmest regards,

Jeff taylor
— original message —
From: kelly l. hansen
To: [protected]@cox.net
Cc: kelly l. hansen
Sent: friday, december 19, 2008 9:14 am
Subject: i'm so happy for you!! thank you for your kind words - they mean more to me than you could know.

Wow — I can't tell you how much your kind words were needed today. 30 minutes ago, I said out loud (only my dog hears me) "god I have to have some good news today!" your e-mail may have been written a few days ago, and i'm sorry I didn't get your voice mail, but god used you tonight, jeff. just knowing you took the time to write is awesome. you will just never know, honestly, what a blessing you are.

So many people are hurting, and your encouragement took a 200 lb load off my heart and gave me double the strength and motivation to keep reaching out.

People are so scared to trust anyone - and they should be. may I share your e-mail with others fighting to keep their homes — and prayerfully some equity? I do understand if you aren't comfortable, and I promise I won't send it any further. I have to ask because I know what it would do for so many facing the same mind boggling struggles. so let me know if you are comfortable with passing along some smiles.

God bless your heart. I thank god above that you were blessed with a positive outcome.

If you have already written your story anywhere, i'd love to read it! I want to know (I promise i'll keep everything confidential) who finally cared enough to help a hurting homeowner!

Yes, i'm still in my home but now after wells fargo bank dba americas servicing saga was all worked out, loan reinstated, $12, 000+ credited to my mortgage account — 20 days later my home was sold at a sheriff sale. I walked with eyes wide open smack dab into the middle of a foreclosure rescuer scam artist llc. "equity-strippers." to just say just the very least, and leave you alone, they forged a quit claim from me to them, mortgaged my property to the max hat at one time had significant equity (for me) and now i'm fighting with

Apple assets lc
Beid: 3016292
Darrin t. volk and larry hedenkamp
9379 west 75th street
Overland park, ks 66204

Under investigation for mortgage fraud, forgery, and sexual battery — six identical cases in court at the same time all quit claim fraud, all forgery, but i'm still fighting just so exhausted. dear lord, what's up? I don't know where my story ended with you, but let me know if you want to hear anymore about the pain these lenders lovingly spread around — if I were you and finally had a happy ending, I sure would understand if you prefer to move on.

If I had a happy ending, well, i'd still stay very very deep in this. too many people have too much to lose. and they are losing it.

Tonight i'm going to take my legal books away from this laptop, and pray a huge thank you for your happy ending. so, so nice.

Thanks for sharing.

"." <[protected]@cox.net> wrote:
From: "." <[protected]@cox.net>
To: <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: thank you kelly!
Date: fri, 21 nov 2008 22:19:47 -0800

Dearest kelly,

I left you a voice mail this evening. thank you!
Your blog comments helped me save my home. thank you!
You are a god send kelly, thank you so very much!
Your efforts were not in vein.

Kindest regards,

Jeff taylor / san clemente, ca / [protected] :)

wells fargo denver should be fired

/name removed/ is a "relationship manager" at Wells Fargo. My company has put over $8, 000, 000.00 through...

loan closing delay

This is an admonition to anyone shopping for a Reverse Mortgage Loan (RML) lender to think twice before using...

true customer care?

Wells fargo home mortgage might be turning things around! I've been intent on sharing my negative experience...

harassing phone calls

I cant beleive I financed a vehicle with this company. I have had so many people tell me how crappy they are...

overdraft fee rip off

First, let me say I made the mistake of overdrawing my account. There was one large check for over $4, ooo, then several small checks and debits which all cleared the same day. This bank works it out so the large check is debited first, depleting the account so all the other small charges rack up their $35 overdraft fee. What could have been one O.D. fee becomes $315 in O.D. fees assessed in one day! What a racket. How is this legal? It's two weeks before Christmas and I feel as if I have been mugged. I need a bail out.

• Co
    compprob237 Dec 21, 2008

as I see, your in california. There has a been a case brought up about this and is currently in the legal process as we speak.

if your interrested this is documented on the wellsfargo website inside the "statements and documents" page, far right under "important documents"
    a choice quote from the description of the charges: "Plaintiffs also allege that Wells Fargo, when posting debit-card transactions on a day, re-sequences those transactions from highest to lowest and thereby increases the number of overdraft transactions. Plaintiffs allege that these practices violate California consumer protection and unfair business practices laws and constitute fraud, negligent misrepresentation, and conversion. The lawsuit seeks monetary and injunctive relief from Defendant."

believe me, i've had over $1200 in overdraft fees since 2004 because if this exact thing. look at your statements and that is exactly what they are doing, re-orgranizing the charges from most to least so they get the highest number of overdraft fees possible.

Joe Casillas Feb 05, 2009

something they call yoursavingsclub (877)820-7107 because of insuffient funds they took $1.00 and charged ne the $34.00 overdraft.
    I have my social security direct deposited on or before the 3rd. of month. Also have a VA benefit on the 1st. On three (3) occasions they docked me Overdraft 06/03/2008 07/02/2008

• Jc
    jcampa Mar 25, 2009

the same crap is happening here in odessa texas, i just checked my account and an item i purchased that was on there a couple days ago is now not there and is showing i got money in the bank but i don't and now i will be hit with an overdraft fee and i thought i had the money in the first place. I thought online banking would help me keep track of my spending but with what they are doing, i'm getting cheated. Work already is bad enough and money tight without them taking what little i have. Why doesn't texas have a lawsuit going too. They shouldn't get away with this.

• Tr
    TRUKIA58 Mar 08, 2010

Seems to me they must be very busy adding up all the fees and ways to collect more fees from their small account holders...this must be why they treat their customers so badly in their branch offices. Wells Fargo has obviously been on a big campaign to gain a large market share of our local Hispanic community, but once they have accounts the bad customer service begins. It is unbelievable to me the way they treat their customers who feel compelled to come into the branch for teller assistance. Their policy seems to be to keep only one window open for every fifteen or more customers in line and to completely ignore their merchant customers (assigning only one teller while all the other on duty tellers completely ignore the merchant customers) and then close windows for breaks and parties / meetings in the vault during peak hours. The employees aren't there to provide customer service, but to hide from their customers. Ladies and Gentlemen behind the counter...you aren't good at customer service...move on to another job! Don't take it out on us (the customers) we did not choose your career track.

When I have complained, the teller calls over the teller supervisor du jour who then says they will tell the manager. I'm 100% sure the manager never hears about it and the sincerity of this interaction is non existent...they must hear the same complaint all day, but don't seem to be convinced they need to improve.

Take your money to a local credit union. Wells Fargo, BofA, Chase...they are all exactly the same...use a credit union.

• Be
    Beau Pamer Dec 18, 2010

Wellsfargo and any other banks are rip-off businesses. Banks operate depend on fees and sales. Wellsfargo loves profit from their un-experience customers and charged with ridiculous high fees over the minor errors . Wellfargo is very sneaky bank, they learn customer's spending behavior and using a hidden trick by giving extra spending available balance and later charged with devil's fee. Banks pretend to be perfect honest business, never admit its fault. You can't win, be smart a consumer, know your money well before spending it. There is no reason to give them money, unless you are rich!

• Er
    eric holt Jul 08, 2016

How to know if I am apart of the suit, my address has changed, and I no longer have a wells fargo account?

• Er
    eric holt Jul 08, 2016

interested

mortgage

Connie Walker, Mortgage broker, New Port Richey, Pasco County expected us to close on a house today with...

fraud charges to a closed account

On 11/2008 i closed my account with a banker Vic Jenkins at the above location, Vic told me "your account i...

no help on loans

This bank is the biggest rip off ever!!! They do nothing to help you with your home mortgage unless you are around 90 days behind! What good is that? Unlike other banks, they are NOT reaching out to customers who need assistance but are not behind on any current payments. They will wait until you crash and burn first before reaching out to you. THEY NEVER MODIFY ANYTHING. ALSO, THEY NEVER GET BACK TO YOU. I HAVE CALLED 20 times, handed in all sorts of applications for assistance and yet still, not even a phone call back!! this bank is a scam!

fraudulent activity

Due to negligence on the part of Wells Fargo and Washington Mutual I have lost my house and my good credit rating. 2 and half years after my divorce and the bankruptcy of my business, I re-established my credit an purchased a home for my self. I refinanced that home after a year to get a fixed rate and rid my self of the 80/20 scam. Wells Fargo granted my the loan but it was a variable rate loan and I was told that I could refinance after a year to a fixed rate because my credit was good. After the year I submitted the paper work for refinancing with Wells Fargo and other lenders to find that I was turned down because of my debt to income ratio was no good. I had not purchased or done anything with my credit during that year and my income was about the same. I fought with Wells Fargo for a week to find out what could be done, clearly there was a mistake, but no one could tell me. So I began an invention of my own. The first thing I did was submitted and application to pay my bill on line with Wells Fargo online banking, and lo and behold, I didn't have a $140K mortgage but I had a $268k mortgage. In short, they purchased my X-Wife's mortgage and attached it to my account. I called them and explained it to them. They act like they didn't know, surprising to me. I communicated with them for a week alone with Washington Mutual. They began accusing one another. Finally I was asked to submit all the paper work to each bank. My divorce, my bankruptcy, my quick claims deed. After that I fax them the paper work, they confirmed that they received it, both banks, I didn't here anything from either of them for about two a month. Then I received a letter from Wells Fargo, A foreclosure letter. My account had vanished from the account log on page of Wells Fargo, but my X-Wife's account was available for me. I can view the activity of her account but my mortgage account has vanished. They will not respond, my credit has been totally destroyed, and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help?

harrassing phone calls

Approximately two months ago, I began receiving phone calls - sometimes twice a day - from Wachovia asking for someone I did not know. They were told that I was not the person they were seeking, and I was assured that my phone number would be deleted from their list.

Yesterday, these phone calls started up again asking for the same person as before. I have been called twice today. I returned the call and told them I was not the person they wanted, and that I did not know this person. And once again I was assured that my phone number would be deleted. What else can I do to stop these phone calls?

• Db
    db3 Jun 13, 2009

They call, almost always early on a Saturday morning, demanding to know when we're going to make our payment when we are still in the GRACE period. We've never had a late charge! (It's always within the grace period depending on our paydays. They can see that.)

And they're incredibly rude...they make it sound like you're a deadbeat. They say "You ARE late and we have a right to know when we're going to get paid." This doesn't sound like 'grace' to me.

So we're going to refinance this house...simply to get Wachovia to leave us alone. (and we'll get a better rate doing it.) I was just wondering if anyone else was frustrated by them.

balboa forced insurance

It seems this complaint is pretty common among this board. So I fell victim to the same forced placed insurance as many others. A few months back I changed insurance companies to get a better rate. For those who don't know, in CT it is illegal to hold a car without having insurance so the companies here are very stringent about getting the coverage right and not putting their customers into a legal problem. Wells Fargo apparently never got confirmation of this. They claimed they received word of the cancellation of my other insurance but not of this new coverage opening up. Which is absurd, first off, considering CT's law. So, rather than try to confirm it themselves which any company can do easily, they tack on forced insurance through balboa. Let me try to make this as concise as possible. The collection calls begin. I called Wells Fargo and they told me they couldn't help me at all, that Balboa is a completely separate company and that my gripe is through them. I called Balboa and they said they needed more info, so I made a three-way call with them and my insurance company. My insurance company (Unitrin) is fantastic and the woman made verbal confirmation and Balboa said OK, we'll update the account, we don't need anything more. Hang up. Next day? Collection call. This is three days later now and Wells Fargo is still looking for money. Are you kidding me? Wells Fargo claims that when I make a payment (Mine happens to be 475.69 a month) the first part goes to interest, the second, goes to forced placed insurance, the third part goes to the loan. Which means that they give my money out to a separate company before taking the part that I owe them? Give me a ------ break. If I ever had to do business with Wells Fargo again, I think I'd shoot myself. What are people doing to resolve this garbage?

wells fargo bank;overdraft charges

In late October, 2008 my checking account was overdrawn on 3 items, and the same 3 items continued to hit and...