Wells Fargo Auto / payment not authorized on date
This company has done this to us twice in the past 9 months. Ok, I know my payment was late but in this economy that is the way it is. In May 08 they did the same thing took out a payment on a date prior to when it was suppose to be done. I figured it was human error. Back then they did not refund the payment and the bank we were at did not do late fees, lucky for us.
However, this time the payment was taken out 10 days prior to authorization date, and our new bank does late fees. This is a nightmare. Our only hope is we caught it in time with me checking online banking everyday and the bank will be able to send it back to them for insufficient funds in our account. When they call for payment and a date is given for them to take it out thats the date the consumer expects for a reason. I'm hoping our bank can stop payment and sock it to them. Yes, we will still owe the payment but on our terms on the date they were told. If you have these people for a loan NEVER DO A PHONE PAY OR ANY TYPE OF PRE-PAY!!! NEVER!! There should be a suit brought against them!
More Wells Fargo Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - complaining about my money that wasn't refunded
- Wells Fargo - home equity line of credit lender placed insurance
- Wells Fargo - erroneous credit reporting
- Wells Fargo - debit card
- Wells Fargo - brokerage and mortgage