Wells Fargo Auto Finance / ballon payment on auto loan

1 711 W. Broadway , Tempe, AZ 85282Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18002880766

I have car loan with Wells Fargo and my maturity date was September 2010. Wells Fargo said that they give me an extention back in 2008. Now they tell me I owe them a ballon payment of 1648.89 with 18.49% interest compounded daily and am 81days past due.Which I have been making a payment monthly. I tried to my arrangements for three payments. I was told to have a nice day. That they want the full amount on December 27th. I have nothing in writing about a ballon payment, accept for a demand for payment letter. They call me twenty times a day from 8 am until 8pm leaving threating messages. I am tired of being harrased, Wells Fargo already has taken advantage of me with a loan for 18.49%. Now they want to reposses the car.Please advise.

Vs

Comments

• Bl
      27th of Apr, 2013

Wells Fargo is the bargain basement of lenders and it seems they prefer to hire thug losers who like to dirty street fight and call it "customer service". Come on you losers...step up, put on your Big Boy panties and act like adults. In my efforts to resolve negative reports on my credit from this bank from 4 years ago I have been treated with the most unbelievably low-class behavior ever. I have even submitted medical records and full documentation of a time when I was literally fighting for my life and had been told at that time by an Attorney in their legal Dept. "just focus and get well and we will sort this out when you are able to communicate". Mean while I was receiving threatening phone calls in my hospital room between surgeries from some borderline illiterate Asian girl demanding payment on a loan that I understood to be paid off since I was already making payment on a new "hardship" loan granted by their legal dept at a much lower Interest rate to replace it. Wells Fargo acknowledges having a "31 page submission from me" which documented my circumstances (including medical records) and yet to this day I am told I am stupid for not making payments on a loan that I understood to be paid off according to my records and my credit report. It even states on my credit report that a new loan was in place before they reported me 30 and 60 past due on the old loan. My last conversation with Jullian was Friday April 26, 2013 in which he basically called me stupid for not realizing that even though I had already paid off that loan and had a new loan in place I was still responsible for paying on the old loan...I guess I missed that class in my nearly PhD education. Gee whiz Jullian...what obviously superior school did you attend while honing your amazing skills at acting like a 3rd rate bully and class "tough guy?' Is there anyone in the community who has the knowledge and credentials to help me resolve this unbelievable situation and repair the only damage to my otherwise clean credit report?