Wellness Watchers MD / Unauthorized $59 charge

1 Princeton, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-591-6383

Charge for $59 showed up on my monthly charge summary. Cryptic transaction description on summary states "WELWATCHMD[protected]-V PRINCETON Nj"

Comments

• Pl
      16th of Jul, 2008

I've also been charged $59 from these theives. Never, ever authorized them to take money from me. And for nothing. Order from QFL, when I called them to see if they were in any way affiliated. All they would tell me is that they had a different 800 number. Contacted my bank about the charge.

• Jr
      24th of Jul, 2008

i had paid and ordered bellaplex cream which i ordered in may and received then my bank statemenyt arrived today and wellness had taken 59 dollars from my bank acc i have not received any thing and i diddddddddddddddd notttttt order any thing
    i have sent e/mail so will await for reply i will change my card details with the bank and never ever orde any thing from usa again its one big connnnnn

• Pa
      30th of Jul, 2008

I put my address down instead of the company. The company I ordered from was QFL in New Jersey and also Wellness Watchers.

• Pa
      30th of Jul, 2008

I never ordered or checked anything from Wellness Watchers but my bank is taking care of it.

• Wi
      6th of Aug, 2008

Wellness Watchers made so many transactions from my bank account WITHOUT my permission!!! So I got a new debit card and still transactions are being made. I have complained to my bank so many times and they always have to dispute every single transaction. It's really getting frustrating and I'm getting tired of them stealing my money and I have to fight to get it back. They need to be stopped ASAP!

26th of Aug, 2008

Same complaint here, ordered a product from Extenz4life.com and next thing I know this bogus company is charging my card 59.00 dollars once a week, once I read my online statement I noticed a one dollar charge than the weeks after that is when the 59 dollar charges started. Bogus company, bogus website, Extenz denies an affiliation but it came up through their website. Luckily my bank will take care of this but I feel sorry...Beware of anyone affiliated with QFL...

• Ro
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I ordered Hoodia and those vultures from wellness watchers md piggybacked my card for 59.00
    Their add is deceiving and misleading to say the least and after a little research this is what everyone need to do. Contact your states attorney general's office and they will gladly take it from there.
    These thieves from ww md do not want to see them coming.

1st of Nov, 2008

This company charge me $59 dollars with no authorization. They sent us a free sample that we paid the S & H for. Now I find this charge on my account that caused me to go overdrawn. I need to know what I can do??

• Am
      8th of Nov, 2008

well I never ordered anything online, I recieved a phone call for phentremine(diet pill) in which I do not need, I informed them that I didnt ordered the guy told me he would cancel the product then 1 month later I was charged for a product. I called the customer service number they said i paid for a membership, I ask them what made them think I needed a membership for ww md out of new jersey, and they told me that they would take care of it and never did, should I contact the better business bureau.

• Be
      29th of Nov, 2008

Was billed without authorization on my credit card for $59

• Kl
      30th of Jan, 2009

I've just been billed $29.95 by this company and have no idea who they are or what I have been billed for.