Weight Watchers / degrading
I have a closee relative that joined weight watchers and the weigh in 2woman are very mean. And the leader was spoken to about them!! This woman is over weight and needs support not to be degraded and feel unwanted and ashamed!! Shew couldn't afford to even join but her self esteem is so low and conscianous so MUCH!! She is so discouraged!! These women there are all skinny and look down on my relative. They're snappy at her!! Give orders to her! My relative wanted to walk out! She felt very embarrarased!! Her friend went and spoke to the leader about it!!! My relative hads a very hard time sticking up for herself!! She's sooo down on her weight problem ands doesn't need this kind of treatment that she pays for!!The leader is nice, but these weigh in women are very MEAN!! Something needs to be done! If they do not have a weight problem then they will not be supportive!! I certainly hope you will solve this problem!! The meetings are Tues's @ 4:30-6:15 @ thr Comfort Inn @ Suites in St. Johnsbury, VT. Thank-you for your time and help!!! I look forward to hearing from you when this is solved!!
More Weight Watchers Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership! 
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass 
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free! 
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff! 
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers International - abusive local group leader.
- Weight Watchers International - unauthorized credit card charges, misleading information
- Weight Watchers International - smart one meatloaf
- Weight Watchers - chocolate supreme mug cake
- Weight Watchers - lousy leader