Complaints & Reviews

Nubiotix

Order #2089657
I received two bottles of Nubiotix with nothing in the package except the packing slip dated 3-2-17 and a total billing of $74.93. I received no instructions or guidance on how to use the product with the two bottles. At my medical appointment yesterday, I showed the Nubiotix to my Primary Care Manager at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton and he advised me not to even start them because of all the other medications I'm already taking. I called Customer Service at Nubiotix this morning to ask where to send them to for a refund since they were unopened and unused. The clerk at Customer Service said they weren't returnable and I had to keep them, but she would cancel any future shipments/order. I told her I never was told that they couldn't be returned if I couldn't use them. She said that was understood when I ordered them over the phone. Honestly I never heard that if I wasn't satisfied that I couldn't return the Nubiotix.

I asked to speak to someone who could better identify this situation
She said there was no one else who could help me. My complaint is that I'm the customer and should not be stuck with a product that's not compatible with my other medications. I should be allowed a return & refund. My desirable resolution is that I want a complete refund and will return the unopened, unused products as soon as possible.

2 week free trial

Ordered product for the 2 week trial. I called to cancel order on 1/16 and to my surprise the agent stated that I am now the owner because time expired!!! He said order was shipped on 1/26 but packing slip says shipped on 1/27. I was told I began my two week trial at that time. That is false advertising!!! My package was never opened because I didn't have time to use it. I WILL WATN EVEYONE I KNOW TO NEVER PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. The company is a rip off and they prey on people forgetting to cancel. Shame on you Newbiotic...shame on you!!!

Terrible product!!

I have ordered nubiotix product and it was a real nightmare. First of all I want to say that their product is not working and the second thing is that they put something dreadful in it! After using nubiotix I had huge problems with my health and stomach! I went to my doctor, and we found out that I had an allergic reaction.
I tried to get a refund but nubiotix refused to give my money back. These clown called me a liar and said they stand behind their product. That thing almost killed me!! Don't buy from this site!

Best health supplements

This product does not work. I cancelled within the 30 day period in august 2016 and called back to confirm that it was cancelled in september. All of the sudden they started billing me in october and november for different amounts on my card. I do not have any products and they stole $69.95 on 10/21/16 and again on 11/14/16 I was charged $74.93.

Horrible customer service that has not agreed to return my money and the product does not work.

Nubiotix probiotic digestive formula & digestive enzyme blend

Speaking with a nubiotix representatives on 8/3/16, I canceled my orders of nubiotix probiotic digestive formula and digestive enzyme blend. Since that time I was sent the probiotic formula twice and charged a total of $149.86. After speaking to another nubiotix rep today I was offered a $111.92 refund. When I did not agree to being charged because of their mistake I spoke with the "floor supervisor" who, after speaking with him at length also offered me the $111.92 refund as the best they could do for me. Because a nubiotix representative did not cancel both orders correctly, I am being charged, ripped off $37.94. I asked patrick if he would be happy with being ripped off $37.94 because of their mistake. I asked to speak to his supervisor or anyone else in charge and was told that there was no one else above him that took phone calls. As of this time, my issue has not been resolved since patrick decided to hang up on me. I find this to be an incredibly dishonest way of doing business. I will not do business with nubiotix again and neither should you!

Poor customer service

I ordered the product on a trial basis and because the product was not living up to its advertisement and it was causing irregular abdominal discomfort, I discontinued the use of nubiotix and cancelled my subscription. To my understanding the first bottle was free you just pay shipping and handling but that's not the way it works, if you cancel your order you still have to pay 69.95$. But when I called them the automated system said that I could cancel for 671 and opted me to press 1 on my key pad but because I didn't understand what that meant {$671.00 or 6.71) which was clearly an error on their part, I choose to speak with a representative and explained to them that they where not clear in there pricing so she said that they will honor the $6.71 and would extent the trial period for 10 days. What she fell to mention that I had to cancel before the 10th day with no grace period and when I called to cancel they had no record of me cancelling the first time but the customer service rep was trying to resolve this issue with the supervisor because she stated that there no way for me to have known about that if I had not have spoken with someone, I was told that a supervisor would be contacting me to resolve this issue so far no one has called and I was still charged $69.95 for cancelling a product that was making me sick during the "free" trail period. They only want money not customer satisfaction

Probiotic digestive formula and digestive enzyme blend

I ordered one bottle of each on may 22, 2016 and was to receive my order within 7 days. I did not receive the...

False advertising and poor customer service

I called the phone number that claimed to offer a free trial of nubiotix. However, the catch is that you pay...

Return my money!

I was charged the amount on the 20th dec. 2012. I do not know the company and of course I did not authorize the payment and I was unaware of the transaction until I checked my balance the following day and discovered I was - $162.95 overdrawn by nubiotix health sciences.

• Pe
    Peatrice Smith Sep 03, 2018

Regarding the above, please cancel all future orders for this product as of 11/26/2017. .Products are no longer needed or required. Thanking you in advance for the final shipment, sent on: 11/16/2017. Order #: 2260584. Paid $19.96. PLEASE DO NOT SHIP ANY MORE ORDERS! Due to financial problems. No Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Peatrice Smith
    973-914-0749

• Su
    Suzzette F Oct 16, 2018

I received several packages for different companies .one with this address titled Prime Healthy You the address is the same po box stated above it was Forskolin . No one ordered this product or the other 2 products I received . I was informed by another company this was a sort of affiliate fraud where an individual will receive bonus if product is purchased so the affiliate will randomly send product out using unsuspecting individuals card . the other 2 companys recognized this as fraud however the rude agent I spoke with told me to go speak with my daughter and insisted she ordered without my knowledge . Meanwhile she's a senior in college and products came to our home address and the products were for senior ailments such as neuropathy and Tinnuits ... this company first told me they would credit back for product but not shipping huh ? watch out for affiliate fraud !!!

Jackie McNeiley Nov 12, 2018

I feel you are over pricing the NuBiotix product as compared to receiving the same product at amazon.com
    I just started to use to product and will see if I like it. If I do I will most certainly order this product through another service vendor.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices