WeightWatchers.com — beware - free 30 day trial is not free!
Beware of Weight Watchers online free 30 day trial... it's not free. Even if you cancel within the 30 days, your credit card is billed for $65 before the period is up. My daughter and I were browsing online diet plans on the internet and the only way you could view weight watchers information was to sign up for a "risk free" 30 day trial, but you have to give your credit card number. Dumb me! We cancelled within the 30 days, but what you don't see is that you have to print the cancellation notice and fax or mail it to Weight Watcher in Kansas or they don't recognize your cancellation. This detail is cleverly hidden from you. There is not a phone number listed on their entire web site other than a fax number. the only way to contact them is via an email "form" with a small box for information. You can't even email them back. They know it's a scam and they don't want to talk to you. Beware!
More WeightWatchers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Weight Watchers - cannot cancel membership!
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass - unable to cancel monthly pass
- WeightWatchers.com - beware 7 day free trial is not free!
- Weight Watchers Online - no free trial - it's a ripoff!
- Weight Watchers - new pricing a rip-off for lifetime/seniors
- Weight Watchers - cancellation charge
- Weight Watchers International - smart one meatloaf
- Weight Watchers At Work Program - no refund
- Weight Watchers - cancellation/ shady buissness policy
- Weight Watchers - ill treatment at weight in