Web.com / thieves and liars
I called in to pay for another year to keep my domain name up to date which was 19.95 and out of the blue with no warning they not only charged me the 19.95 the made a separate charge of 241.35 and I received no invoice or receipt for this charge. I called customer service and told them they had to return my money because I did not approve any payment for 241.35 and they told me that they would have to cancel my service. When I originally signed up with them I payed for 2 years up front and was completely up to date until July of 2009. Of course now they have no record of this and still have sent me no invoice on the 241.35 they charged me.
When they changed to Website Pros they have turned into a bunch of thieves and will suck every dime they can get from you without any warning or paperwork to back it up.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS!!!
More Web.com Complaints & Reviews
- Web.com - internet scam 
- Web.com - terrible customer service! 
- Web.com - wont cancel account 
- Web.com - beware
- Web.com - scam billing 
- Web.com Group - seo; scam warning stay away
- Web.com - accounting billing daily harassment
- Web.com - no/poor customer service
- Web.com - magnottisconstruction.com
- Web.com - they ruined my website