Web.com / thieves and liars

1 Richardson, TX, United States Review updated:

I called in to pay for another year to keep my domain name up to date which was 19.95 and out of the blue with no warning they not only charged me the 19.95 the made a separate charge of 241.35 and I received no invoice or receipt for this charge. I called customer service and told them they had to return my money because I did not approve any payment for 241.35 and they told me that they would have to cancel my service. When I originally signed up with them I payed for 2 years up front and was completely up to date until July of 2009. Of course now they have no record of this and still have sent me no invoice on the 241.35 they charged me.

When they changed to Website Pros they have turned into a bunch of thieves and will suck every dime they can get from you without any warning or paperwork to back it up.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS!!!

C

Comments

• St
      8th of Sep, 2008

I filed complaints with the BBB and consumer protection agencies against Website Pros. They were siphoning monies from my business account without my approval of any website they supposedly designed for me. Discover Network has some type of deal with this company to take money from your account. They stole $600 from me.
    What will it take to file a class action lawsuit against this company?????
    If anyone would like to start preparations for it, I'm all in!!! Email me at: thegreatdame@hotmail.com