Walmart.com / lousy service

1 San Bruno, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased something on December 11, 2015. It is now January 14, but I haven't received anything yet! I haven't even received a confirmation email that the item has shipped. I called Walmart many times and every time they promised to send me an email and my tracking number. But still heard nothing from them. Three days ago called again and the young lady told me I would receive an email within 48 hours. No e-mail was sent! The customer service is disgusting.

Ch
Jan 14, 2016

Comments

• Ho
      15th of Jan, 2016

why do they not reorder things at the wal marts when they run out? Seems to me, if it sells well, they'd replace it! must be the fine automatic reordering system they have started. the manager stated to me, "I can't reorder that, Walmart won't let me" wth????? so long wal mart there ARE other stores

• Th
      23rd of Jan, 2016

I've bought an negleace from walmart warner robbins ga the chain turned black after 6 months giving an rash + they wound not give me an exchange nor refund they had the same neglace their same store I did not have receipt but I paid $90.00+ tax no one cared I am flight attendant I will tell all friends about your jewelry is not gold it an waste of time an money not to buy at walmat stores in US percelt@yahoo.com iwould like exchange it 9012056857 or 4787319282