351 River Hill Drive, Ashland, KY, 41101, US
Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Walmart Pharmacy, Riverhill Road, Ashland, KYpharmacy incompetency

I'm a former customer, and upon filling my "90 day" prescriptions I was given a "30 day" supply. And the cashier argued with me like I was the stupid one and said " you've always only gotten one" which was an outright lie first of all. Second of all READ the prescription!!! I had to wait close to an hour for them to fill it correctly after also being told they were out had to refund my money, waited 15 more minutes just to be told they contacted their manager to see if I could get a partial that I was out of my medication. This too after they had told me they don't do partials. So about 15 more minutes the manager came and told me they had it in stock and were filling it!!! OMG have never been treated so bad. I was in the drive through, countless customers went through ahead of me while I was left waiting. And I'm chronically ill and it's hard enough dealing with all the illnesses and keeping up with my prescriptions. It was unreasonable and I think they should clean house and hire some competent people to run their pharmacy.