Walmart.com / fraud/account hacked
On Sunday I got a call fromt he fraud department of my bank asking if at midnight last night I had made a $281 purchase through walmart.com. I was working at the time so informed that hell no I didn't and they explained that also that morning it looked like another charge for almost $300 was attempted through walmart.com but they had blocked it, thank god. I called walmart.com and explained that it was a fraudulent charge and they needed to immediately cancel that order and not charge my account. The first person I spoke to said they would escalate it to their accounting dept. and get it cancelled. I then logged into my walmoart.com account to change my password and remove my card and lo and behold, there was the order the person had placed as well as all the items in my shopping cart from the second order they tried to place. The first order contained a $200 egift card, a router and protection plan, I'm guessing they did this as a trial run to see if my card would charge because the second set of items were marked as In Store Pickup and they would have gotten all that stuff if my bank hadn't blocked that second charge. So today (3 days later) I check my bank account to see if the pending $281 charge had fallen off the account do to the cancellation and THEY STILL CHARGED ME $78!!! Of course when I try to call them I'm left on hold for 15 minutes and can't get through to anyone. THeir site is absolutely NOT SECURE. They need to shut down before they endanger anyone else's finances because of this. And before anyone starts saying that I was phished or someone "guessed" my password...It's such a random series of letters, numbers and characters that no one could have simply guessed it. If they don't realize that their system has been hacked then it's probably an employee that can get access to it and is doing it.
More Walmart.com Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!