ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Walmart / Pharmacyincorrect amount of medication

On March 10, 2013 my Doctor approved a refill on my medication (Xanax 1mg 3 times a day for anxiety). I was suppose to receive 90 tablets. When I got home I only had 45 tablets. I called the Pharmacy and I asked to speak to the Pharmacy Manager.I was told he was not there. So I spoke to a pharmacist, her reply was, "Well it was checked by 3 people, it is right" No it was wrong. I would never call a pharmacy and tell a lie. There is a crooked pharmacist or pharmacy tech. working at the pharmacy at Walmart super center in Lancaster, South Carlolina. Now I will have to do without my medication because someone chose to steal.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Why The Long Faces Mar 29, 2013

I was eating M&Ms one day and a lady told the pharmacist I was popping Xanax lol. I asked her if she even knew what a Xanax looked like lol.

• Why The Long Faces Mar 29, 2013

Did you read the bottle at all? When we fill scripts and use a different MG conversion, we always advise the patient on the change, why it was done, and special instructions as to (your doctor prescribed 1mg 3 times per day, but we only have 1.5mg in stock, so you will take 2 per day instead.) Then we make sure the customer is acceptable of the change or ask if they want to wait on the other stock to arrive. Dosage conversions are common with medications that have multiple dosages.

You have a responsibility to read your bottle and to ask questions of the pharmacist. Most people who bring us scripts have no idea what their doctor even prescribed. They do not ask and do not pay attention. If patients won't even talk to their doctor, what would make us think you will talk to us? We fill the scripts, but we can not force you to be responsible.

And that is every pharmacy, not just Walmart.

• Ka
      Kay Knight Mar 29, 2013

3 times a day, two times a day get over it it was a typo. I mean 1mg twice a day. But the doctor said (without telling me) to the pharmacist I can take 2mg a day once a day as well. So shut up b****.

• Ka
      Kay Knight Mar 29, 2013

Oh I just found out why they gave 45 pills instead of 90. The pills are double dosage. The pharmacist did ask me to take one and I was told by the doctor to take two. But these had higher dosage. I should sue them. They did not tell me that the dosage was higher and had I taken two rather than one I would really have gotten sick. I know the pharmacist told me to take one a day, but the doctor said two and the pharmacist did not tell me the dosage on the pill was double. She should have told me that. If I had not read the bottle I could have taken two and gotten real sick.

Walmart / Bissell Carpet Cleanerdoes not work over two times

Last year I purchased a Bissell home carpet cleaner. Took it home and read all of the instructions to a tee. It worked very well for the next 2 times, then it suddenly quit. After 3 months I had not saved my receipt. I boxed it up and took it back to get a new one, which they did not have any like the one I purchased. So the customer service person told me I could get any other one as long as it was close in price. Since I have a house pet I got the Bissell carpet cleaner for Pet's. he price was less but since I had no receipt she gave me no refund. I accepted this. Took it home read the instructions to a tee, it worked 2 times and quit. I had my husband look at it, he could not find the problem, I was so frustrated with Walmart, I took it back and since I had no receipt they would not give me any refund nor did I get store credit!

Comment Guidelines