Walmart.com / dyson v6 slim vacuum
I purchased a Dyson V6 Slim Cordless Vacuum during Black Friday thru Walmart online store. I received a purchase confirmation within minutes after the purchase as well as an email telling me that the item would be ready for pickup at the store within the same day. The item was not available at the store when I went to pickup it up the following day. So I contacted customer service today (11/26) and chatted with attendant Maria M. She assured everything was ok with my purchase and that my item would be ready for pickup today Saturday (11/26). As a surprise I received an email from Walmart saying that my purchase was cancelled. I once again contacted Walmart thru online chat and attendant Jose T told me that the item was cancelled because it was out of stock. I replied that this was unacceptable practice and that Walmart has sold me an item and delivered my item to another customer or to someone else. He offered me to buy a totally different item at a higher price as a compensation for their 'mistake'. I rejected the offer. he than proceeded as to offer me a 10% discount on any purchase at Walmart. I told him that this was once again unacceptable and the the discount I had on my item was at 35%. I even mentioned that a VERY similar item is being offered at the online store and I would be more than pleased to buy the similar item at the same price I had purchased the original price. After waiting for almost an hour, attendant Jose came back with no solution and with a rather automatic answer as to say that the item was 'unfortunately' out of stock. I did not settle for such answer. He than proceeded to forward our chat to supervisor Karen who had the same automatic answer as attendant Jose. She only added that it was not Walmart's fault because the item was being sold by a partner! What? I didn't by the item from any partner. I bought the item from Walmart! I have been escalated to attendant Whittley P. But no luck and the problem persists. This is clear consumer violation as well as false advertising as I understand. Stay away from Walmart.
More Walmart.com Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!