Walmart - Woodward, OK / walmart - think again, and quit advertising lower prices!

I bought a LexMark Z645 printer at WalMart 3 months ago. The thing has barely ran a fourth of the black ink out of it and already the paper guide or automatic feeder is broken on it. I have to hand feed each sheet to get something printed. What a major hassle!

I heard that WalMart will no longer receive returns. Is that true.

Purchased at Woodward, Oklahoma.

Also purchased for us at the Woodward WalMart for Christmas by family members:

Two years ago we received a Mr Coffee coffeemaker with the alarm brew set button that made the coffee start perking at the time you specified. Of course you had to put the ingredients in it the night before, but it lasted 2 months. It was one of the expensive models and since we had no receipt, we couldn't get another one. It just quit working, no visible reason, and we are not that hard on our things.

Everytime I have to go into WalMart, it just irritates me. I would rather spend my money at any other store in my area than WalMart. Their groceries are not as good as our ShurFine brand at the Venture store locally at Buffalo, Oklahoma. And the Venture store has great sales on their merchandise and what is advertised IS in the store.

Atwoods Town and Country stores even have better quality and lower prices than the WalMart store that sits next to them on the highway!!

WalMart - think again, and quit advertising lower prices, ha ha. You suck.

D  1st of Apr, 2007 by

You bought one of the cheapest printers on the market. It runs about $25, and usually is seen as the free giveaway printer with cheap computer systems. I'm surprised you got 3 months out of it.
N  12th of May, 2007 by
Next time don't be so cheap. You're lucky you got that long with that printer.

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores