Walmart / cashier
I had filled out a check with Walmart on the "pay to" line, the date 2-6-10 on the date line, and my signature on the signature line, shortly before getting to the cashier. When I got to the cashier, she stood up and reached over the counter where I had my checkbook perched and tore off the top copy of my duplicate check not allowing me to fill in the amount of my purchase, saying that it was not necessary. She gave me a receipt for the purchase, but I did not get the copy that she tore out back, which has always been the procedure when I have paid by check previously. I also resent being treated in such a cavalier manner.
Ms. Zee Mag
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!