Walmart Super Stores / walmart money card

1 35406 80 th street east, Littlerock, CA, United States Review updated:

This money card business is the biggest scam since the government grants. I say we all need to file a class action law suit. Why cant we contact anyone when we have questions? Why do we have to pay for the chessy info that you do get when you do finally get ahold of them? Why did I get hung up on before I got an answer from them? Scam thats why. This is BS and I'm not going to put up with it. I'll see you in court Walmart and Visa associates. I have to earn my money the old fashion way, you dont get to earn yours by ripping me off. In an economic fiasco like the times now, we cannot let this company or any other take advanyage of us like this. Lets fight back.

Comments

• Ko
      13th of Sep, 2009

very vague

• Lr
      11th of Mar, 2010

Your complaint to Walmart or the company supplying the Walmart card. In the United states you tell them this.

"I have read the terms of service and your computer states that I have money in my account, why can't I use it. If I do not receive my refund due to a fault on the card I will be contacting the FTC for a complaint."

Within a day or two, I get a call from the company that maintains the card and states that i will get the money back, and I did.

Complaints to companies must have a little teeth in them. They think they are the big dogs, but the government is the bigger dog. They company does not want to fight it with the FTC and agrees with the refund, and even repaid the $25 hold fee for my troubles.