Walmart Stores — my inbox emails
What does it mean when I receive emails stating, Congratulations Shelly Bittner you have won a $500.00 Walmart gift card please confirm your mailing address so we can ship your card to you! Please reply because I get these all the time for different amounts of money. Also to let Walmart know that I have never received any of these cards. After I have confirmed my mailing address for the second time I never receive anything. I get upset but I think that more importantly Walmart needs to know about this. I shop at Walmart but I have shopped elsewhere because of these emails. I get the same emails coming from Target, Walgreens, Costco, Kirklands. Is there anything that can be done to stop this kind of negative postings. Because I think it is a negative impact on Walmart and myself.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!