Walmart Smart Style / cost

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I had my hair cut and it was ok. I've had better but ok. The sign clearly states the price for adult hair cut was $14.95 including shampoo. I was not asked if I wanted a shampoo or not. She just asked me to sit down and asked what I was needing. She cut my hair. That was all. And I was charged $14.95. If you advertise a price including something, a customer should not have to say anything about it. If a customer did not want then that is there choice to let the employee know that. We should not have to ask for something that is advertised. I will now go to someone else in the future.

Ca

Comments

• St
      20th of May, 2009

The thing about these chains they cant keep good stylisted working in them because as soon as salon gets busy they over hire and an experinced staylist wont take getting paid min wage... So your left with stylist just out of school and trying there darnest to earn comission by getting you out of that chair asd fast as they can... how would you like to go to school for almost 2 years and get paid almost nothing a little over min... i know because i have worked for them in the past they make it impossible for us to make any money ... they dont want to pay more than min... sorry but stop paying 14.95 for a haircut and you might get pampered if you go to a high end salon... It is a branch off the big tree

• Ju
      7th of Aug, 2010

I REALLY like the Smart Cuts salon because it really truly has some good stylists for a cheaper budget. It you go to a high end salon as stylist said then it would cost about $20 dollars, for a adult, and sometimes kid. At least in MY area that is..

• Mo
      30th of Oct, 2010

I agreed with with the comment posted by someone from Texas. I was charged $15.50 without getting a shampoo. I like my haircut but I felt like they are not honest to their customers. That makes me upset a little bit. I will give them another chance.

22nd of Jul, 2011

big deal you got your HAIR WASHED and cut for 14.95. You can't buy or get anything for 14.95. You must be the CHEAPEST person in AMERICA!

22nd of Jul, 2011

YOU got your hair cut and washed for $14.95 and are complaining? Are you insane or really that cheap?

• Sc
      3rd of Nov, 2011

I get my hair done at SmartStyle and I've always been treated well, and never one complaint about the job that's done. I go when I know a certain stylist is working 'cause she's friendly and doesn't rush through doing my hair. She actually worked from 9a.m.-12p.m. doing a double color, shampoo, cut and style for me.