Walmart - Smart Style / mispriced hair products

1 Oak Ridge, TN, United States Review updated:

I stopped in the Smart Style salon at the Walmart in Oak Ridge, TN to buy Redken shampoo & conditioner. Both the shampoo & conditioner had sticker prices for an amount on the bottom of the bottle. When the cashier rung them up, they both came up with a much higher price. I questioned it and was told that they had gone up in price, but was not marked. I insisted that I should get them for the price as marked, but was refused. I then demanded she cancel payment. I also had to insist on getting my receipt to show that the amount had been credited back to my debit card. I realize that posted this here may not help very much as Walmart nor the Smart Style salon cares. They make so much money that one customer such as myself does not "stop their show." It just pisses me off that they can get away with this!!!

Va

Comments

• Ka
      16th of Aug, 2008

Shutttttttttttt the ### up.

• Ga
      16th of Jul, 2009

I work for Smart Style, and they have pricing guides that come in every month, and the manager has to change the prices. If for some reason she misses something, I ALWAYS charge them the price that is marked on the bottle, and so does everyone else in my salon.

You just got a rude stylist.