Walmart / muslim wearing black burqa

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

I went to walmart to do my regular grocery shopping but I was very upset because I have notice a woman wearing black burqa covering her entire body and face. I know that she was a muslim of some sorts. I was very offended by her outfit. I ask myself why does walmart have to allowed someone to enter the store without showing her/his face. I however, just got very discourage and walk out. I don't like to be intimidated by this kind of outfit. So, my complain is why do they allowed this people to dress no offensive and intimidated to others. I know that they first excuse will be "Freedom of Religion". But it not really religion is a symbol of witchcraft and a cult. I demand that walmart do something about it or I will file a lawsuit against walmart for allowing such cult to take over our store...

Comments

• Po
      24th of Sep, 2010

I also believe this is a joke, otherwise the poster is an awful excuse for a human being, not to mention a complete and total ### and failure.

• As
      30th of Sep, 2010

Are you for real or just [poorly] attempting to joke?

You obviously don't understand what a cult is.
    You need to learn to be tolerant.
    She wasn't trying to intimidate anyone. Does she look like a ghost to you, is this why you were afraid?
    School yourself.