Walmart / racially profiled by walmart door greeter
I purchased a portable dvd I had on layaway, the clerk told me she had no bags for the merchandise but since I had a receipt I would be okay just show the greeter on my way out. I showed the receipt to the cashier who viewed it said “you’re ok”, I showed it to a door greeter who looked at it and said “you’re ok. On my way out the door another women came upon me and told me very rude she needed to see my receipt, I told her I showed it to 3 walmart personnel already, but gave it to her anyway.
She took it walked away and gave it back to me, She didn’t say anything about sorry for the confusion or anything, just gave it back to me. Once I got home I called the store manager, who said all the right things, but I got the impression it was business as usual. He never asked my name or anything. I asked him does he allow greeters to treat all customers this way or just the black ones. I feel I was racially profiled, I came out of walmart in Pontiac, Illinois spending over $800.
I will start going to kmart who is more expensive but ALOT more friendly, and go to walmart when I need items that will cost me $20 or less.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!