Walmart Portriat Studio / bad customer service

Phone: 6104380996
I have always gotten my pictures taken at walmart and, have never had a problem until this past couple of weeks. First off the photographer was not like any of the other photographers I have eve had at walmart. She did not seem happy about her job at all she wasn't enthuziastic about it at all. All times I come there with my kids and all the photographers play with the kids to make them smile and get them prepared for the picture. not this one {Malinda Nemeth} she was behind both times I went, the last time I brought my daughter and her friend and we waited 1hr and a half. she did act like she want us there {because it was close to closing time for her}. Im extremly disapponted. When i arrived there at 5:00 {app was at 5:30} she was chatting with her sister like she didnt have any other customers after she was already behind. She didnt pose my children I had to. That was just the second time in the past two weeks that I have been there with a bad experience. The first time i had to sennd my pictures back three times.

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores