Walmart Money Card / decline

I got a walmart money card and I have 100.00 dollars on it and I went to order something online and it kept saying it was declined because of sufficient funds, and whatever I was trying to order was $88.95 so I know I had enough on there for the item I needed.

A  18th of Jul, 2009 by
I got a $50.00 gift card which cost over $54.00. When I tried to make online orders my card was declined but the order was still charged to the card. I feel like such a sucker!

I hardly ever have money to spend and for this to just be a total loss is pretty sad. Plus, I can't count the times I've had to enter my card number dealing with ordering and now trying to contact some kind of customer service.

They just give you the electronic runaround.

What I want to know is, who has the money? The merchants or VISA or Walmart? I sure don't have it! I paid good money for this card and I feel cheated and foolish for even stepping foot in Walmart again.
A  30th of Aug, 2009 by
wow same thing happened to me!!! i foolishly went ahead and order something offline. i put 120 on the card and ordered 107 worth off stuff and it said declined!!! the kicker is they keep the money and wont refund it wtf!!! i could kill some1!!!there really needs to be a lawsuit against this scam!! 99%of people that own these r poor like me and cant afford to legaly pursue this scam.such a joke...wait its not! please some 1 with the means sue these fkers!!

Walmart Stores Logo Walmart Stores