Walmart / visa debt card
Both my son and daughter were given the cards as christmas gifts from my brother in law and we called the telephone # on the sticker to activace the cards. They tried several times to use the cards and were denied their transactions several times. I called the # and they wanted to charge to speak to a customer service person so I said no I would check with my brother in law to find out how to use it. I spoke with him and he couldnt understand what the problem was either. The cards were put on the side and never used each card had 25.00 on them. As I cleaned out some papers I discovered the cards once again and realized they expire this month 8/09 so I went on line to see the balance so they bring you through all this crap about they have to text you the balance which I find a crook because what if we did not have texting on our cell phones. They texted us back to tell us to register the cards whic I have done twice already. I resorted to calling the customer service # because I figured 2.00 for the call ok if the card expires they will loose it all. I finally get throug all automated mind you, I never spoke to one live person, the machine now tells me there is no money on one card and the other is over drawn by 9.00. These cards are a rip off the children never used the cards at all. Can you imagine the money these people are making off of people. If 1, 000, 000.00 by these cards and the same thing happens to them they have made 25, 000, 000.00. The card is a rip off the system they have is a rip off and the idea of this being legal is a rip off.. If anyone knows how to resolve this issue let me know please. [protected].
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!