Walmart / Greendot Premier Visa Card / fraud

1 Kokomo, IN, United States Review updated:

My bill money stolen from my greendot card premier. The phone number listed who took my money never answer the phone [protected]. Of business hours some drug company... Never gives hours of business... And it's such a scam you call day or night same recording for about week now... If I buy juice it will be fresh from the store.. So beware of!!! Healthy berry!!! I made a police report in concerned of this issue and walmart in kokomo asst. Manager inform to do so... And the officer call same number same problem no answer!!! So if you scam artist is reading this you will get caught one day... Soon... If not by the law here god's law.

Comments

• Ze
      23rd of May, 2011

THEY ARE NOTHING BUT LIEING CROOKS...I USED AN ATM AND REQUESTED $160...THE MACHINE GAVE $60 AND SHUT DOWN...IT GAVE ME A RECEIPT THAT STATED I ONLY GOT $60 OF THE $160...1 WEEK LATER STILL WAITING ON WALMART TO RELEASE THE FUNDS FROM A GOVERNMENT CHECK...I AM BY NO MEANS BAD MOUTHING FOREIGN NEIGHBORS...BUT THOSE OVERSEAS PEOPLE THEY USE ARE TRAINED TO LIE AND YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THEM...I HAVE BEEN TOLD SO MANY DIFFERENT STORIES...FOR PRE PAID VISA GO TO MIO...