Walmart — sells rotten food
We stopped in to Walmart to buy a head of lettuce for dinner. We chose the best looking one from a batch of fairly poor looking lettuce heads. When we got home and peeled off the first leaf, the whole head of lettuce was rotten all the way through. The next day, we went back to Walmart and exchanged the lettuce and asked to see the manager and the produce manager. After a long wait, someone showed up, but refused to supply her business card. It is not the $1.50, that bothers me. It is the time it takes to go to the store and come back and the lost meal, that is the problem. You hope you can trust your food source to provide healthy food, but apparently, you can not trust Walmart. I was told on the phone by their store manager that Walmart does not hire produce managers, so there is no one with the expertise and training to prevent putting out rotten food for sale to the customer. One would think that this represents a huge liability to Walmart and worth hiring appropriate, trained people. Apparently, not. I will get my food from a more reputable grocer from now on.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!