Walmart / i'll stay away from walmart until they get better self-check software and cashiers
I was checking out using the self-checkout. When I scanned 2 cases of soda and one case of water without bagging them, the register stopped and said to wait for help. That has happened to me before and that's not what bothered me. Having to wait several minutes for someone to come help when a worker and her manager were training or experimenting in the aisle next to me was not acceptable. Finally, when helped, the cashier double-checked the items against those appearing on the screen to validate they were all scanned properly. After finishing my purchase, I found the register receipt was jammed and didn't print properly. The cashiers normally will print another when they fix the jam but not this cashier. She allowed the next person to finish scanning. THEN (and here is the good part)...after the next person (who was with me) finished scanning their items and got their receipt, the very same cashier asked if we paid for the soda on the bottom of the cart. I reminded her that she double-checked that earlier and showed her my crumpled receipt. The cashier evidently has no recollection lasting longer than 10 minutes and wouldn't let us leave. She called her manager and the manager got confused thinking I was complaining about not getting my receipt. I explained three times and couldn't get it through their heads. The cashier who wouldn't let us leave finally left the register and the manager kept trying to tell me how I could come back to the store the next day to get my receipt printed out. I was beginning to think I was on Candid Camera! I think I'll stay away from Walmart until they get better self-check software and cashiers who bring their minds to work with them!
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!