Walmart / terrible place
A year ago I had my eyes checked at your Rice Lake, Wisconsin store. I got my glasses and had them adjusted and went home. I gave the prescription a couple of days. I called the store and told them I didn't think the prescription was right. They said to come in and they would try to readjust them again. I called them back a few days later and told them that the glasses were not the right strength. I told them that I have worn glasses since I was 9 years old and something was not right. All I got was a run around. They said the prescription was right. I said how you know if you don't re-test my eyes again. They said I would have to pay to have them re-tested again. I said why do I have to pay if the glasses aren't right? They said that how it is. Well I gave up for awhile and called again and got the same run around. I was furious. I gave up. Then called again a month or so later. I didn't get anywhere at all. I just let it go. Well today I went and had my eyes check because I couldn't stand them any longer. It got to the point I could not read what was on T.V. I had to take them off to read a book. It was hard to see the computer monitor with the normal part of the glasses. I would have to use the bi-focal part to see the monitor. Everything was getting a little blurry. Well the doctor said he knew what was wrong with just having the refractor done. He said the strength was too strong. When he lessened the strength I could see so much better. He showed me the difference after he tested them. The only change was I needed was tri-focal and less strength. We trusted Wal-mart and shop there for years and years. I am very annoyed and I'm re-thinking about shopping at Wal-mart.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!