Walmart / awful place to work in

I worked at the buffalo walmart in minnesota for about two months. My manager always had me doing all of her work after i was done with mine. Then she went to her manager, who i found out she was sleeping with and took all credit for what i have done. Well after her manager talked to me about "not doing my job" i was pissed so i went to the bathroom splashed my face with some water and took a breather. My manager had come in a couple min later and started yelling at me saying he (her manager) will never believe me then spit in my face!! I wanted to punch her lights out!! But i didn't, i got so pissed off i threw up on her shoes. now i am sewing. They don't only treat customers like crap they treat employees bad to. Unless u sleep with them i guess.

Va

Comments

11th of Dec, 2008

I worked for Walmart as a unloader. Management is always intimidating and harassing associates to get the job done faster. Management tells the unloaders that the trucks can be unloaded faster. The unlaoders told management to show us, and start unloading the truck. The management team couldn't unload the trucks faster but slower (2 and a half times longer). Ha Ha Ha, that was a joke. The managers need to keep their mouths shut until they can prove they can do the work better and faster. Also, we have a manager just shows no interest in the store other than satisfy his own narcissism (self-centered and self-love). All he does is sit in his office and tells others to do his job. Another thing is, the managers will look at ways to get rid of long time associates to steal their benefits through WRONGFUL TERMINATION such as myself. When I asked to see my personnel file and what was in it, they refused. Ha Ha Ha... What are they covering up. Don't let these fools run all over you but pulling the wool over your eyes. After working for Walmart for 6 years, I can honestly say, and safely say, Walmart isn't the place to work or do business. The managers will falsify your records and when they do this they falsify the tax liability laws (for their personal gain) and that is why Walmart is so goddam rich because they misrepresnt themselves to the community, the government, the customers, and the workers. When they do this kind of crap, turn them in. WHY NOT??? They are always out to get you!!!

• Ar
      9th of Sep, 2009

You're "sewing"?

• He
      16th of Sep, 2010

I have had friends who worked for Walmart and its not a place anyone would want to stay long-term. Crap pay, [censor] managers who don't care if you leave or stay, and crappy hours. Try other companies.