Walmart / rude

Angleton, TX, US Review updated:
Phone: 979-997-0561

When i went in to Walmart in Angelton, TX i was going to buy school suplies. I went to were they keep the list and could not find the school that i needed so i ask a lady and she walks over goes through the list and says guess we dont have it i said is there any way you can get me a copy and she says very rude NO this is all we have and all we are going to put out. I would never talk to a customer that way. So then i decided to check out the backpacks and well there was no selection at all!! I go to Walmart a couple of times a week untill they started the remodel. I like change but when you stop carring things like watershoes and when you ask some one and they are rude to you again and you let the manager know and he blows it off. When i had made a complaint in June about how rude the employe was he just looked at me and said ok not ok thank you i will take care of it but ok!! I mean come on he should care a little more about his job doent you think?? I really think that you should have some one go in to that walmart and try to buy something and see how rude they are. There are plenty of people out there that need and want jobs that i am sure would do a better job then most of the employes that you have in the Angelton Walmart. Please feel free to contact me! Because i will not spend another dime of my money in that store untill something is done about this. And i will be telling anyone who will listen.

Bn

Comments

• Ca
      Mar 15, 2010

I have my daughter prescription glass from walmart their advice to return on the 14th happpened to be closed because its sunday, so i went the next day monday i spoke to this lady is on the phone and asked us to wait we had our dinner at the store and finally went back to asked about the eyeglass, her response is she dont know when the eyeglass is going to come and she dont have idea when its going to come an atitude thats better said than telling us when to call or advise. this type of services is really poor and walmart should designate someone who is educated to handle costumer service. this lady at the visoin center in san leandro should undergo a costumer service seminar. poor attitude and manner towards costumer.