Walmart / rude
When i went in to Walmart in Angelton, TX i was going to buy school suplies. I went to were they keep the list and could not find the school that i needed so i ask a lady and she walks over goes through the list and says guess we dont have it i said is there any way you can get me a copy and she says very rude NO this is all we have and all we are going to put out. I would never talk to a customer that way. So then i decided to check out the backpacks and well there was no selection at all!! I go to Walmart a couple of times a week untill they started the remodel. I like change but when you stop carring things like watershoes and when you ask some one and they are rude to you again and you let the manager know and he blows it off. When i had made a complaint in June about how rude the employe was he just looked at me and said ok not ok thank you i will take care of it but ok!! I mean come on he should care a little more about his job doent you think?? I really think that you should have some one go in to that walmart and try to buy something and see how rude they are. There are plenty of people out there that need and want jobs that i am sure would do a better job then most of the employes that you have in the Angelton Walmart. Please feel free to contact me! Because i will not spend another dime of my money in that store untill something is done about this. And i will be telling anyone who will listen.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!