Walmart / $10 loaf of bread
I was lucky, maybe you weren't. If you bought a $2.08 loaf of Sunbeam TexToast bread from Walmart on or around 4/24/12, you may have been charged $10.00 for it.
Busy loading the counter and refilling my cart after the cashier scanned them, I didn't notice until I had made it to my car. I glanced at my receipt and noticed the last item on my receipt, $10 for a loaf of bread.
Back inside...waiting in line at customer service, and waiting some more. All they could say is 'wow'. They refunded the $10 back to my original card and I had to wait to the side while someone went to look. After waiting, and waiting some more, they returned with the $2.08 price.Then I had to go to a different line to pay for it. NOTHING was done (no "sorry", NOTHING). They should of at least just gave me the bread or something to show their thanks. If the Texas Department of Weights & Measures had discovered it, they could be fined up to $10, 000 (that's TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS) per occurence. I wonder how many people were charged that haven't figured it out.
"Save money, live better"? Well, $10 for bread isn't saving money and having to go through the TERRIBLE experience to get my money back REALLY ISN'T LIVING BETTER either is it?
Think about it...the LARGEST RETAILER IN THE WORLD can't even get pricing right on a loaf of bread...what else are they messing up on?
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!