Walgreens / Visa / impossible to use visa for online shopping
I shop at several Walgreens averaging at least once a week. I purchased a prepaid Visa to use online, but it the websites would not accept it because it had no expiration date. I attempted to return it to save the $4.95 fee (plus tax) but was told there was nothing they could do. I was referred to a local customer service number, but my call has not been returned.
This $5.00 is significant to me. I go to extreme lengths to save $5.00. Somebody in Walgreens should have the authority and desire to take action for customer satisfaction. A $5.00 gift card to Walgreen's would do nicely.
More Walgreens / Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy staff
- Walgreens - Walgreens phone card plus
- Walgreens - pharmacy/pharmacists
- Walgreens - online survey email
- Walgreens - pharmacy 1800 n missouri street, west memphis arkansas