Walgreens / lack of help
I was in Walgreens to get a prescription filled from the emergency room at 11.30pm and there was only 1 pharmacist on duty. There were 5 people in line, multiple cars at the drive-up window and the phone was ringing off the hook, this poor man was so frazzled and frustrated, he clearly could use some help, this is how mistakes are made and in apharmacy this could be critical. I think you clearly need at least 2 people of a night. I'm a Nurse and I clearly felt for the man as I've been in that position myself, surely a corporation as big as this could afford 2 people at night. The Pharmacist was very nice and all of us felt sorry for him. The comments about Walgreens I heard while standing in line were not very nice. I watched 4 other people that came to the pharmacy walk away kind of angry. Surely this could be improved!
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - Prescription
- Walgreens - employee
- Walgreens - pharmacy
- Walgreens - employees acting very rude borderline racist.
- Walgreens - pricing (gouging)