Walgreens / lack of help

1 Vincennes, IN, United States Review updated:

I was in Walgreens to get a prescription filled from the emergency room at 11.30pm and there was only 1 pharmacist on duty. There were 5 people in line, multiple cars at the drive-up window and the phone was ringing off the hook, this poor man was so frazzled and frustrated, he clearly could use some help, this is how mistakes are made and in apharmacy this could be critical. I think you clearly need at least 2 people of a night. I'm a Nurse and I clearly felt for the man as I've been in that position myself, surely a corporation as big as this could afford 2 people at night. The Pharmacist was very nice and all of us felt sorry for him. The comments about Walgreens I heard while standing in line were not very nice. I watched 4 other people that came to the pharmacy walk away kind of angry. Surely this could be improved!

Ve

Comments

• Gl
      20th of Oct, 2010

what happen to the walgreensfeedback.com where you do a short survey and hope to win $3, 000

• So
      12th of Nov, 2010

Seriously, there is only 1 person on duty at that time because it's for the emergency stuff. If you are picking/dropping off everyday meds, don't complain. You are the cause of the backup. Also, the people that ask the dumb questions, seriously, a pharmacist knows alot about drugs, but they aren't a doctor. If you need doctor's advice, go see a doctor.