Walgreens Pharmacy / hard time
I never in my life had to deal with rude people like I did these last two days. I have coverage for my meds and I went into that pharmacy and waited 35 minutes for it to be filled after they had the call in for 2 hrs. Then my Meds were filled and they rang me up for 45 dollors for Amox, I said I have coverage and she replied ummm no u don't we checked, so after arguing for 15 minutes I give them my coverage number with ID and she said well we can't give u coverage anyway because we don't have the Doctors MPI number.So I called the Doctor on call and they left him on hold twice so long he gave up.Then she said 45 dollors or I can't help u any longer.The next Morning I was the first at my Doctors office telling them what was said and what happend, they said its ok we will call them and get to the bottom of this and get u your meds.So I call at 4:00pm to tell them Im on my way to pick it up and she said sorry u have to go somewhere else we can't help u here.So I called my Doctor back and they switched my Meds to Rite Aide in Grand Junction and they were the sweetest people to me ever, not only did I get my meds for 4 dollors they give me a 30 dollor gift card...Thank you Rite Aide I love u guys!!! Oh yeah Walgreens lost 6 customers because of this My Familyonly deals with Rite Aide now.
More Walgreens Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - Pharmacy
- Walgreens - I fell on a wet floor... there was no sign. I hurt my knees greatly.
- Walgreens - weekly ad 9/16/2018 - 9/22/2018 not being honored as advertised.
- Walgreens - pharmacy
- Walgreens - pharmacy at, 6201, saltsburg, rd st 9675 pittsburgh pa 15235