Walgreens / pharmacy

Antioch, CA, United States Review updated:

I drop my prescription off at the walgreens drive thru in Antioch, CA on Deer Valley Road 3 days ago, and I go to pickup my prescriptions and they are not ready. What's worse is one of the prescriptions I have a RX Discount card for it and the pharmacy clerk states that she is having trouble entering the information and requested that I get out of my car and come inside. This is ridiculous and I have had enough. I am not going to use Walgreens anymore. They never have enough people working and the wait times are ridiculous. I have to go out of town on State Business and I will be without my pain medication. I never understood how CVS became so popular, but now I do.

Fe
Apr 29, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      30th of Apr, 2017

So, you think if you are waiting for your prescription, they should wait on someone else before you that comes in after? You have to wait your turn. You are not the only one waiting on medication, and they do not just pull it off the shelf and slap a label on it. AS for the card, yes. If the card is not accepted you have to come in. This can happen at EVERY SINGLE PHARMACY IN THE WORLD, EVEN CVS. And why am I not surprised you are talking about a controlled substance. And who gives a damn about your state business. You are no more special than anyone else.