Walgreens Pharmacy / would not fill a refill
This is the second time this has happened in the last 6 months.
Tonight I tried to pick my class 3 controlled substance 2 days early. It's a refill. Insurance would not pay until tomorrow which was only 3 hours away. I asked if they would run it on my secondary insurance since I was there and picking up another script they told me no. So I said I would pay cash, again they told me no. The pharmacist at walgreens said I had to wait exactly 15 days from date of the last refill. It's a 15 day script.
Now they have put a flag in the computer saying they will have to call my doctor to get my refill. I'm sick of being treated like a criminal when I go in to pick my controlled substance up.
Because of this I have decided i'm going to transfer all off my scripts (8) to a local pharmacy.
Bottom line I'm fed up with getting looks and comments from the pharmacist and staff when I go to walgreens for my pain medicine.
More Walgreens Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - pharmacy services
- Walgreens - present identification 
- Walgreens - I was turned away from a nurse practitioner to be seen
- Walgreens - drivers license scan for cigarettes
- Walgreens - employee complaint store #30