Walgreens Drug Store / exchange policy
My elderly (80+) father mistakenly picked up the wrong type of Depends. I tried to exchange them at a Wallgreens store at a different location from the one he had shopped (his Brandon, I went to Mango). The exchange would have cost me $7+.
My complaint is... these locations are not around the corner from each other... Why could I not trade in one package for the other. I did have a receipt therefore it was not as if the Depends were not paid for. K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Sweetback, etc. Would have taken my packages and given me the ones I needed. What if he had made the purchase in Daytona Beach. This exchange policy needs some improvement. Now I have to wait until I am in the Brandon area or make a special trip. $26 is a lot of money for fixed income senior citizens.
More Walgreens Drug Store Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - cashier accusations
- Walgreens - racist hiring practices at the rite aid, now walgreens location at 142central avenue clark, new jersey. store manager karen 
- Walgreens - bathroom policy
- Walgreens in Lancaster,sc - wanted a refund on wine 
- Walgreens - pharmacy