Walgreens Calling Card / international calling card
I purchased an international calling card for an upcoming trip. The instructions on the card state that you need to call a 1-800 number to set up the card prior to your international travel. I called the number and was told that the card was no valid in the country I was traveling to. No where on the card does it state all of the locations where it is valid, so there is no way to know until you purchase it, scratch off for the pin #, call in the # & get the info. Now that I've found out it's not valid, I of course asked if it was returnable, since I can't use it. The answer was "no". Sounds like a scam to me & I'm out $25. Very disapointed in this product & in Walgreens for their calling card.
More Walgreens Calling Card Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - prescription
- Walgreens - employee
- Walgreens - pharmacy
- Walgreens - employees acting very rude borderline racist.
- Walgreens - pricing (gouging)