Walgreens / lawsuit/ store contents

United States Review updated:

I just read about your lawsuit against Wegmans. I was in your Auburn, NY store today, and I had a hard time finding the Tylenol or store brand Arthritis pain formula. I finally gave up and decided to get it at Wegmans.

I think you should be more concerned about having a store that is easy to navigate, and has the products that people need, (rather than row after row of of unnecessary JUNK that seems to take up most of your store) and worry MUCH less about whether their "W" that they used in the earlier part of the last century, is too much like yours. I would think that it would much more important to concentrate on doing a better job, rather than filing frivolus lawsuits. I doubt that I will bother to go to any Walgreens until the suit is dropped . If you continue to pursue it, I will probably never darken your door again.

I am sorry that I can't seem to get the correct spelling for frivolus, but I am sure you can understand what I mean.

Sincerely, Bradley Pattington

Comments

• Ka
      Apr 03, 2011

Wow, I'm really surprised at your problems at Wallgreens. I am in Virginia and just moved here from Delaware where I also used Walgreens. I've always had good experiences there. I was in there today and came home and was telling my husband that the people who work for Walgreens are so nice. I actually felt good as I left the store. I had the same experiences in Delaware. I totally think that the attitude of we the customer, has lots to do with how the young workers in any store react to us. If they are out of something, for heavens sake, it's not the employees fault! Get a grip, be kinder to the people you come in contact with that ARE there to help you. I imagine you find problems in other stores also. Treat people well and they will respond in kind. No, I don't work for Walgreens. I am a retired social worker who does know people and people are first who they are and then who you can make them become. Yes they have a choice but most of these workers are young people trying to do a job. I leave you with this...Do unto others etc, etc, etc. If you don't know the rest of the quote you have a real problem.
    Have a great day, Karen Lutes