Walgreens / lawsuit/ store contents
I just read about your lawsuit against Wegmans. I was in your Auburn, NY store today, and I had a hard time finding the Tylenol or store brand Arthritis pain formula. I finally gave up and decided to get it at Wegmans.
I think you should be more concerned about having a store that is easy to navigate, and has the products that people need, (rather than row after row of of unnecessary JUNK that seems to take up most of your store) and worry MUCH less about whether their "W" that they used in the earlier part of the last century, is too much like yours. I would think that it would much more important to concentrate on doing a better job, rather than filing frivolus lawsuits. I doubt that I will bother to go to any Walgreens until the suit is dropped . If you continue to pursue it, I will probably never darken your door again.
I am sorry that I can't seem to get the correct spelling for frivolus, but I am sure you can understand what I mean.
Sincerely, Bradley Pattington
More Walgreens Complaints & Reviews
- Walgreens - as an employee 
- Walgreens - refuse to pay back 
- Walgreens Phone Card - calling cards 
- Walgreens - $3000. sweepstakes 
- Walgreens - employee relations 
- Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items 
- Walgreens - pharmacist
- Walgreens Pharmacist - incompetent rude mean impatient stupid jerks there 
- Walgreens - rude employee vicki 
- Walgreens Pharmacy - hard time