Wal-mart Stores, Inc. / lawn mower
Store 301, I purchased a lawn mower in 2014 and in 2 years failed to start. I purchased the Walmart extended warranty with the item. The cashier told me if I have a problem with the mower to "bring it back to the store".
I also read online about the warranty. "3-day Service Guaranteed, or your money back. (If your product has a covered failure, we'll repair it within 3 days of receiving it, ) or have a service technician in your home within 3 days of your claim call. '
I returned the Lawn Mower to the store where I purchased it yesterday and they told me they could not accept it because it had gas in it. I was also informed that I had to call some 1 800 number which I did and they informed me that they would have a tech call me the same day.
Nothing happened so I called the next day and they informed me that they would have a tech call me within 72 hours. Now, this is a lot different than have it repaired or replaced within a 72 hour period.
Do not purchase the extended warranty from Walmart on lawn mowers.
More Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!